replacing oil pump on ‘91’ 3fe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello from Montana....been MIA for awhile, life gets in the way sometimes.

Its looking like I need to replace my oil pump on my 91 LC 3fe.

I tried finding on youtube without much success.

I have also tried here also. Guess its been to long, not able to navigate to where I need to go in regards to oil pumps removal/repairs on my Cruzr.

That said, any and all help is appreciated, thank you!

Hello from Montana....been MIA for awhile, life gets in the way sometimes.

Its looking like I need to replace my oil pump on my 91 LC 3fe.

I tried finding on youtube without much success.

I have also tried here also. Guess its been to long, not able to navigate to where I need to go in regards to oil pumps removal/repairs on my Cruzr.

That said, any and all help is appreciated, thank you!
Here is the scanned part of the FSM for the oil pump. Try searching for threads on oil pan removal.
Happy wrenching!

Attachments

• 1991 3FE Oil Pump.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 105
Checking in...was this job as easy as the FSM makes it look? Looks pretty straightforward...
It's been a while! I hope you have not been driving around with a suspected bad oil pump for this long. The FSM is your friend- follow it, trust it. Pulling the oil pan and gaining access is pretty straight forward. Or...

Oil Pump - Toyota (15100-61020)​

if you just want to replace it. Don't forget to order all of the gaskets needed; banjo bolt washers, strainer-to-pump...

Cheers!

It's been a while! I hope you have not been driving around with a suspected bad oil pump for this long. The FSM is your friend- follow it, trust it. Pulling the oil pan and gaining access is pretty straight forward. Or...

Oil Pump - Toyota (15100-61020)​

if you just want to replace it. Don't forget to order all of the gaskets needed; banjo bolt washers, strainer-to-pump...

Cheers!

Fortunately, have not been driving with a bad one. Just thinking about a "while you're in there" bit of work. Thanks for the parts reminders as well. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom