Replacing driver side washer nozzle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ndw

Threads
I am a bone head, I went to clean out the nozzles after sitting under a sap with tree, and put a needle down in there to break things up, and I got a little to ambitious and opened the nozzle up to much now it gushes like old faithful, unfortunately not up onto the windshield.

I need to swap the little plastic bit but I am having a hard time understanding how to remove the cover to get to it.

The cowl top assembly looks like it has two clips on either side and then the wipe arms need to be removed, but when I do this, it still feels VERY connected. Is there a special pry tool I need to remove it?

This is an 2011 LX 570.

If you look at the firewall under the cowl cover there are some plastic tabs that need to be released to lift the body of it. Also the whole upper lip snaps into a channel at the base of the windshield.. typically you’ll have to start at one side and lift then peel the whole thing out from one side to the other.

Try searching for threads about water leaking into the fresh air flap for the air conditioning. I remember seeing pictures of the whole area opened up.

Reactions: ndw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom