Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 & GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are pictures of covers that we did for a customer. Genuine leather, ivory color and diamond stitching in inserts

Here you can design your own 2002-2009 Lexus GX470 Leather Replacement Seat Covers With Center Console - $549.95 | Ridies.com

View attachment 2422427

View attachment 2422428

View attachment 2422429

View attachment 2422420

If you have bought seat covers from us then please post some installed pictures here. We will really appreciate it.

Thanks

View attachment 2422426
I'd love to see photos of the installed products!! This would help a lot of us pulling the trigger I think. I am so close to doing it but I am not 100% sure I know how to do it properly. I have heard you should replace the seat heater elements as well as the foam bottom seat portion at least driver side. where to source the proper form foam ??

I'd love to see photos of the installed products!! This would help a lot of us pulling the trigger I think. I am so close to doing it but I am not 100% sure I know how to do it properly. I have heard you should replace the seat heater elements as well as the foam bottom seat portion at least driver side. where to source the proper form foam ??

It is very hard to get installed pictures. You can see installed pictures here Search Result | List of Photos | Ridies

You probably want to watch couple of videos on youtube on how to change seat covers. Complexity will be pretty much same for your vehicle.

For foam, I would look on ebay.

Thanks

Nice... Looking to order soon... Any Labor day weekend specials? :)

Several weeks ago I called and you mentioned an upcoming group buy. I’m still interested and waiting for that. Are you still going to host the group?

I am sorry. You are right. It is light grey.

We most sell either light tan or light grey for LX470.

Thanks for catching the color

ok So I ordered some samples from you guys and they came as either dark grey or medium grey NOT light grey! Out of the two samples you sent the "MEDIUM" grey is definitely the closest of what I need and so now I am wondering if the light grey is too light? the samples did not include light grey! can you confirm? I am ready to order/

Thanks

ok So I ordered some samples from you guys and they came as either dark grey or medium grey NOT light grey! Out of the two samples you sent the "MEDIUM" grey is definitely the closest of what I need and so now I am wondering if the light grey is too light? the samples did not include light grey! can you confirm? I am ready to order/

Thanks

Not sure why you did not receive light grey. Did you order light grey sample? It is lighter then medium. Most people pick light grey color. I am not aware of anybody who picked medium grey.

Thanks

Not sure why you did not receive light grey. Did you order light grey sample? It is lighter then medium. Most people pick light grey color. I am not aware of anybody who picked medium grey.

Thanks

Well I don’t know look at the attached photo it’s what I received from you. Isn’t it your company ? What am supposed to order ?

D50EF531-3A4E-459A-9CE7-B400476D6531.jpeg

Well I don’t know look at the attached photo it’s what I received from you. Isn’t it your company ? What am supposed to order ?

No, I am asking did you ask for light grey sample? Maybe you only ordered samples of medium and dark grey?

When you order seat covers then you probably want light grey.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom