Replacement Leather Upholstery Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cam, just checking in. Are you having any success sourcing kits for 100-series including the cooler kits/reticulated foam?

Any chance of a cloth seat cover for a 100 series? i really hate leather lol

We are pleased to offer high quality replacement leather kits to the mud community.

Sets are available for 60/62 series, all of the 80 Series iterations, LX450s, as well as both airbag/non-airbag 100 Series and LX470s. We can also provide kits for 4 Runners, Tacomas, Tundras, FJ Cruisers as well as other makes and models.

These are high quality top-grain hides, CNC cut to factory matched patterns, by one of the top national leather upholstery manufacturers. We can do factory color matched sets as well as custom colors/stitching.

All set include armrests, head rests, and center consoles (as applicable to vehicle). These kits are made to order, and usually arrive in about two weeks.

For ordering, please visit our website: Mosley Motors - Leather Upholstery

Feel free to PM, email cam@mosleymotors.com, or post with any questions.

View attachment 1811977

View attachment 1811999
Everything is sold out?

They are made to order, but to keep everything from going to sh!t right now, we're only feeding the mfr a few orders at a time. Shoot Rob an email at sales@mosleymotors.com and he can put you in the que

:beer:
My 2003 LX470 foam is in bad shape too. I read earlier in this thread where you suggested getting OEM foam from Toyota. Lexus has seat bottoms, but the seat back is the whole seat back not just foam. Any ideas? Can professional installer custom create new seat backs from foam? Is all foam created equal? Worried installer won’t have the best stuff. I bet the vehicle originally had better lumbar support. I’d like to get this figured out before I attempt to get in the que. Thanks!!!

This is beyond my expertise, but anything is possible. Check with your local upholstery shop (vs just an installer) to see what kind of foam work they can do.

Oh crud. Can the seat back foam not be replaced then?

Not the foam, the frame or the airbag as individual components. They are integrated into one assembly.
In the illustration below components indicated as "N4" are not serviced separately. You buy the 71430S/71440S back assemblies to get those components.
Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 08-37-58 71-51 SEAT & SEAT TRACK diagram 2003 LEXUS LX470.png

@FJ60Cam I'm stuck at a point halfway with my seat bottom leather on. I'm wondering where I attach to the curved part of the frame with these plastic pieces, it's different than what came off. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom