Replacement Leather Upholstery Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Order placed - I hope there's not an IH8MUD discount code or anything like that I was supposed to use - but the price is good anyway so whatever 🚀💳

Ready to order, I just sent an email because I need some additional material for aftermarket center console arm rest. I’ll sell the leather cover for OEM console on Mud

Ready to order, just need to get a swatch ring (happy to buy it) and chat about some heat/cool decisions. Sent email.

Are the heat/cool rectangular switches a direct fit to replace the factory hi/low heater switches?

If I want to add second row heat only or heat/cool, any suggestions on switch location?

Thanks

@FJ60Cam - any plans to offer covers for lx570/lc200?

I’m noticing that 2 vendors finally just started offer the grey perforated leather for the lx570 filling a long void.

Let us know your plans as our 08-13’s are starting to show their age and needing new life.

@FJ60Cam - any plans to offer covers for lx570/lc200?

I’m noticing that 2 vendors finally just started offer the grey perforated leather for the lx570 filling a long void.

Let us know your plans as our 08-13’s are starting to show their age and needing new life.
Our manufacture is not offering 200 series upholstery yet, unfortunately.

@FJ60Cam - what’s the turnaround time on orders of leather upholstery kits?
We've had a delay on orders placed in Jan & Feb, but they have started shipping regularly lately. 3 weeks - a month is my best estimate right now.

Just received the upholstery kit.

holy s***, @FJ60Cam — the quality of the leather, stitching and foam are unreal. Well done!

Taking them to upholstery shop for install on Monday with new seat bottoms from LCH

holy s***, @FJ60Cam — the quality of the leather, stitching and foam are unreal. Well done!

Taking them to upholstery shop for install on Monday with new seat bottoms from LCH
When you say seat bottoms do you mean the foam? Factory foam or does LCH sell an alternate?

Awesome, post up some pics when you get it back!

Reactions: CJK
When you say seat bottoms do you mean the foam? Factory foam or does LCH sell an alternate?

Yeah, sorry meant seat bottom cushion!

They are aftermarket made for LCH [LINK]. They look good, but we’ll find out if they are sized correctly when upholstery guy installs.

Awesome, post up some pics when you get it back!
You got it! My wife was very impressed, too. The color match is pretty spot on considering the other leather is 25 years old. Glad I was able to get that extra leather material, too, as upholstery guy is using it to make center console arm pad for smittybilt center box.

50162D5D-DF66-4598-AB1E-441815B14A4D.jpeg

Seats are great and it looks so much nicer with the extra material so I could have guy make a matching cover for center console pad. Highly impressed with the kit!

What would the wait times be for 2 front leather seat re-skins? 1994 fzj80 with the light brown leather (beige?)

Might even get away with bottom pads only. Also what would cost be? Thanks!

@FJ60Cam showing sold out on site - are these back to unavailable?

One question if available - do the heat/cool switches fit as replacements for the factory heat switches?

@FJ60Cam showing sold out on site - are these back to unavailable?

One question if available - do the heat/cool switches fit as replacements for the factory heat switches?

Correct, not available right now. Fulfillment has been a royal PIA the past few months, so we’re hitting pause until that’s sorted out.

You will need to modify the coin holders on an 80 series or the factory switch on a 100. A dremel with the appropriate tip is perfect.

Correct, not available right now. Fulfillment has been a royal PIA the past few months, so we’re hitting pause until that’s sorted out.

You will need to modify the coin holders on an 80 series or the factory switch on a 100. A dremel with the appropriate tip is perfect.
OK thanks. Fulfillment meaning you are having trouble getting the materials? Any ballpark of when you think you’ll make them available again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom