Repair Manual [2000] question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I have purchased Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 [what I thought was a complete set] of the original 2000 LC repair manual. Maybe I am missing something, but Vol. 2 does not seem to be complete.
Should contain: Body, Chassis, Body, Electrical as stated on the cover. Though the index lists all sections, the volume ends at [BR] brakes.
Missing sections: Steering, restraint system, body electrical, body, AC, Index

Every search I perform anywhere only yields these 2 volumes.. does anyone know if there is a volume 3..? Thanks, this is kind of driving me crazy.

The set that I have has the following publication numbers that include the listed range of sections:

RM722U1 Volume 1 "IN" - "DI" (+ID)​
RM722U2 Volume 2 "EM" - "AC" (+ID)​
EWD381U Wiring Diagram​
but I do know that when I was hunting an equivalent set of manuals for my 06 LX there were at least 2 variants of the FSM with different volume counts ( 3 vs 4) and I've got a Volume 4 (purchased separately) that is mostly a repeat of my Volume 3 (purchased as a 3 volume set).

The set that I have has the following publication numbers that include the listed range of sections:

RM722U1 Volume 1 "IN" - "DI" (+ID)​
RM722U2 Volume 2 "EM" - "AC" (+ID)​
EWD381U Wiring Diagram​
but I do know that when I was hunting an equivalent set of manuals for my 06 LX there were at least 2 variants of the FSM with different volume counts ( 3 vs 4) and I've got a Volume 4 (purchased separately) that is mostly a repeat of my Volume 3 (purchased as a 3 volume set).

Thanks for the info, at least now I know that the info is likely out there in another mystery volume.. never seen a table of contents list items that weren't included. Strange.

My Volume 2 [RM7222U2] does list "EM" - "AC", but stops at "BR" hmm

My set has 3 books. A volume 1 and then a volume 2 and 2A.

Volume 2 starts at EM and ends with SA.
Volume 2A starts at BR and ends with ID.

BB62C62C-5F55-44D5-8656-3FC3EAC6F3BD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom