Rental Cabins in VA Mountains? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The wife and I are looking to get away for a weekend and rent a cabin in the Shenandoah area (or somehwere in the Blue Ridge Mnts) later this month. Anybody have any recommendations?

I'm heading out to massanutten on Sat. for a week. People are always trying to rent their timeshares out. Seems like you can usually pic one up for 4-500 bucks a week.
As for cabins in the boonies, we've found some through search engines in WV. There are even some you can get through parks n rec in loudoun county right on the potomac (hot tubs included ;) )

Over Thanksgiving the wife and I stayed at a Bed-n-Breakfast in Woodstock, VA. Great room, good breakfast and near the entrance to Skyline Drive and several different caverns. Woodstock and the nearby towns also have wife type places to go to (antiques and other small stores). Google - The Inn at Narrow Passage.

We had the wife's '06 4runner on some dirt/mud roads which was a small bonus too.

Not quite a cabin in the woods, but we went to the Homestead last year. Really nice but not on the wallet:)

My wife has her eye on the Homestead too.....there goes my spending cash.

Thanks, everyone. I'll check all those places out.

me personaly i like canaan valley in west va you can rent cabins go skiing . opps is it cold enuf for skiing? the deer there will walk right up and eat out your hand till you pull out a pocket knife . never thought they be so smart opppppppsss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom