Renewal question? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

buckroseau

May I have another!!!
SILVER Star
Threads
How do you know when it's time to renew? Not sure when I need to, do they send you a notice or something?

Just don't want to miss anything.

Thanks, Matt

They've been trying to notify people when they're expiring, Matt. Have you been getting your TT on a regular basis? You can contact the membership office and check. Also, multi-year renewals are available, so you could sign-up for the long term and not have to worry about it for a few years.

HTH

second issue from last you should get a renewal form in your tt.

hatfieldcb said:
They've been trying to notify people when they're expiring, Matt. Have you been getting your TT on a regular basis? You can contact the membership office and check. Also, multi-year renewals are available, so you could sign-up for the long term and not have to worry about it for a few years.

HTH

Yes, I have been getting my TT on a regular basis. I did email the membership office and my membership expires Nov. 30th, so they said I was due to renew. I did not get a renewal notice with my either one of my last TT's either.

I'll probably sign up for a couple years, just so I don't have to worry about it.

Thanks, Matt

Just a little FYI.
Every time I try to renew on the TLCA website, I get this

The TLCA store is down for repairs.
Please check back again soon. Thank you for your patience.

TLCA Webmaster

I have plenty of patience, I'll check back later.

didn't renew over website, but in addition to reminders in my last two tt's, i also got an email

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom