Removing Shifter Bezel 2003 Land Cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not to bring back a 4 year old thread for no reason...

But has anyone tried painting the large silver bezel? I can’t seem to find that piece alone from Toyota. You need to buy the whole assembly. I’m referencing the silver “shell” that sits on top. They always seem to get scratched.

Bring a old thread back again. Does anyone know the light bulb numbers I need for a 04 shift bezel?

Not to bring back a 4 year old thread for no reason...

But has anyone tried painting the large silver bezel? I can’t seem to find that piece alone from Toyota. You need to buy the whole assembly. I’m referencing the silver “shell” that sits on top. They always seem to get scratched.
Did you ever end up doing anything to yours? I am thinking about maybe wrapping mine. PO got some paint remover or something on mine and looks bad.

Did you ever end up doing anything to yours? I am thinking about maybe wrapping mine. PO got some paint remover or something on mine and looks bad.
The silver coated plastic shift lever bezzel is for sale by Toyota. I bought a replacement as mine was peeling. Cost about $50 delivered.

Has anyone tried to vinyl wrap the cover? I hate the glare I get off of the chrome.

84010-60480
How I min reflection, matt black refinish with a matt clear clear coat.

20231030_143232.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom