Relic Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Signed up today. Who else is coming? I've been a bunch of times. I promise its a great time and trails for every level of driver or mod level. I'll be heading up early Friday morning If anyone wants to travel up together. I'll be in my 200 with the 40 on the trailer.

Last edited:
Thought about going. The 40 is in such nice shape that I dont know if I am ready to wheel her yet and get her dirty with that NC Clay

I'll be heading up that Friday morning as well. I'm planning to just drive the 40, not tow it, and I'll probably do the Relic Run but not wheel it hard.

Thought about going. The 40 is in such nice shape that I dont know if I am ready to wheel her yet and get her dirty with that NC Clay
You don’t have to wheel her!! You can just come and join the festivities! I’m sure there will be some empty seats if you wanna ride with someone! Hope to see you there!

Someone on the ONSC Facebook page posted a bivy tent for sale in Charleston. Would anyone be able to pick it up and bring it to the relic run for me by chance?

Someone on the ONSC Facebook page posted a bivy tent for sale in Charleston. Would anyone be able to pick it up and bring it to the relic run for me by chance?
Call me at 843-709-3312 if you need this done. I’ll be in my f250 - so easy to bring back for you

Sorry we didn’t all ride together, but I had a blast nonetheless! The drive home was uneventful, and although I was chilly Friday night, I had fun and kinda wish I’d been able to stick around for Saturday night… @greenseaman were you able to make it home without incident?

Once again, I failed to take pictures when we were out in the trail…. Sorry for the lack of action shots. @Kayaker and @Green Hell Mustang had their cameras out and got some good pictures for sure. Here are some shots that I got:

11BD4F78-F694-4AEA-A692-FA66E63E2B63.jpeg

CCAE50A4-263D-4A94-9B25-3F8EA33482B1.jpeg

276B1648-6A27-43D5-BCD9-A1CDD0F009D7.jpeg

0850E697-5367-4880-9DA7-A344F3AB2F26.jpeg

23B49247-90E2-4A70-A4A8-9CD36C6C4E27.jpeg

Had a great Relic Run despite my 4runner catching fire and not shifting into 4 lo! Erik and Jason followed me home and we made it without incident! Thanks so much for your help! I also want to thank Jonathan and everyone else who saved my truck from going up in huge 🔥 flames! If you weren’t able to make it, You missed a great time! Hope to see everyone soon!

took the longest way home possible - but made sure Popeyes and @greenseaman made it home OK. Looking to get an ETA on my truck for another event…

Looks like a much needed good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom