redarc BCDC 25, 40 OR 50? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Do I need the solar panel controller with the redarc? or if it comes with the panels should use it or delete it?

IS it best to put the redarc in my storage boxes in the cargo area, or in front of the engine battery where it can breath better?

What is a good 2000watt inverter? be used occasionally camping.

I am looking at getting something to keep my Lithium Batteries charged. Have a couple of green"name begines with a V" 80 amp hr batteries.

I was looking at getting the redarc and some solar panels.

For Panels I was looking at the 200 or 300 watt DOKIO SOLAR PANELS they have on amazon. My neighbor has them and likes them. Are these any good or is there a better option out there?

I'm running my arb fridge, and radios and camp lights.

I'd be interested to know this too.

Do I need the solar panel controller with the redarc? or if it comes with the panels should use it or delete it?

IS it best to put the redarc in my storage boxes in the cargo area, or in front of the engine battery where it can breath better?

What is a good 2000watt inverter? be used occasionally camping.

I am looking at getting something to keep my Lithium Batteries charged. Have a couple of green"name begines with a V" 80 amp hr batteries.

I was looking at getting the redarc and some solar panels.

For Panels I was looking at the 200 or 300 watt DOKIO SOLAR PANELS they have on amazon. My neighbor has them and likes them. Are these any good or is there a better option out there?

I'm running my arb fridge, and radios and camp lights.
I know you can run the solar panels without a controller if you run a Redarc BCDC1225D or BCDC1240D. Those are 'Solar Ready' so all you do is hook up the panel and it does the controlling.

I've heard from a few folks that installing them near the front of the engine bay is where they were designed to be installed so they get air movement for cooling.

With the solar panels, I am planning on the Amazon route as well. If your neighbor has good luck with the Dokio then you are probably pretty good with those. The Renogy brand is all over Amazon, too.

I'd been looking at the 100W Renogy starter kit on Amazon for a while and finally decided to check Walmart. WallyWorld has the same kit for about $50 less than Amazon ($130 vs $180). It's a bretty basic kit as you would expect from a starter kit but it should meet my needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom