Recommended exhaust shop in Hillsboro area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I'm new to the the forum and a brand new owner of a 1985 FJ60. I'm trying to get my FJ to pass DEQ but it's looking like I may have to replace the catalytic converter. The shop I took it to after the failure adjusted the carb. but said the cat. was on the way out.

Can anyone recommend a quality exhaust shop in the Hillsboro area?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I just had my exhaust done at Exhaust Specialties in Beaverton. Right off Hwy. 217 on Canyon Rd. Price was seemingly very competitive and they got me right in and did a great job. They were recommended by some other guys at the last club meeting. I was very happy with them.

I can second Exhaust Specialties in Beaverton! They're just off canyon right by 217.
I have had work done there and @scootmcgrute had one of his trucks exhausts built by them and had great results. I would avoid their shop in Tualatin, but with your location I think that's already happening :)

Thanks guys. I was able to pass DEQ with a carb. adjustment. Exhaust is lower on my priority list now but will definitively check out Exhaust Specialties.

Any recommendations of general LC shops in the area? I got a quote from Precision Import Repair for tie rod ends, clutch, etc. I think I’d like to get a couple other quotes. Perhaps Landcruiser NW or Landcruiser Specialties?

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I was able to pass DEQ with a carb. adjustment. Exhaust is lower on my priority list now but will definitively check out Exhaust Specialties.

Any recommendations of general LC shops in the area? I got a quote from Precision Import Repair for tie rod ends, clutch, etc. I think I’d like to get a couple other quotes. Perhaps Landcruiser NW or Landcruiser Specialties?

Thanks again.

Just circling back. I didn't get any recommendations from this thread but did my own research and went with Land Cruiser Specialties in Oregon City. I had Tim (the owner) rebuild the entire front axle and steering box in addition to some other smaller things. He got it back to me today under budget and a week ahead of time so I'm very pleased. If you need any work done, I highly recommend them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom