Any Cruiserheads in the Corvallis area know anything about this FJ40 for sale? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tonsofun

SILVER Star
Threads
We have a club member who's friend is interested in looking at this '78 FJ40 listed for sale in the Corvallis area.
Do any club friends recognize this 40 or know anything about it? It looks like a beautiful rig, I think they just want some more history on it, perhaps another set of eyes whilst looking it over.

Paging Mr. @BioD 60 perhaps? LOL sorry for throwing you under the bus Tom, I don't know many cruiser people down there.
1978-Toyota-Land_Cruiser-Classic_Trucks--Car-101996074-f2b9b2d006f1c670b0307112b6c9bc4e.jpg

We have a club member who's friend is interested in looking at this '78 FJ40 listed for sale in the Corvallis area.
Do any club friends recognize this 40 or know anything about it? It looks like a beautiful rig, I think they just want some more history on it, perhaps another set of eyes whilst looking it over.

Paging Mr. @BioD 60 perhaps? LOL sorry for throwing you under the bus Tom, I don't know many cruiser people down there.
1978-Toyota-Land_Cruiser-Classic_Trucks--Car-101996074-f2b9b2d006f1c670b0307112b6c9bc4e.jpg

Don’t know anything about it, but work in Corvallis if they need a layman to check it out with them.

I was eyeballing this myself, but no interest in purchasing actually. Looks decent for what it is though. I've owned a bunch of Cruisers, but I'm no expert. I'd be happy to look at it with someone though if they wanted. I'm in salem.

I don't know if BillyBongo is still on Mud to gauge his friends interest or timeline, but we appreciate you guys chiming in!
I'll message him tomorrow and see if I can find out more.

Hey everybody... Apologies for the delayed response to your "page" @tonsofun ... :cool: Something is somehow stalled in my email in getting posting notices from a couple of places.
Anyway, looks cool (though I'm really a 60-series guy), but unfortunately, like the others, I don't know much if anything about it. Sounds like there are some nearby willing to help scope it out if needed.
Interesting how there are all these nice rigs (and probably nice people) that haven't come across 'MUD or other local Cruiser-folk... It was one of the first things I did (joining 'MUD) after buying my first LC in 2006.
In any case, hope it goes to a good local home, and that that someone connects up with us here in the southern Willamette Valley.
See you all sometime out on the trails...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom