Recommendation for Shop capable of an 80 Series full Restoration? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A buddy of mine just had his done at Classic Cruisers in Colorado and it turned out amazing. Pricey though.

I personally know of several people who have had excellent experience with them.

There are a number of shops out there that restore old Land Cruisers. However, most of them seem to specialize in older (i.e. 40 series) cruisers.

I've got an 80 series that I love. There isn't anything like it in terms of new vehicles, so I plan on keeping it pretty much forever.

However, I'm considering getting it restored. I'd like to get it restored to as close to "factory new" condition as possible (including my various mods.)

Anyone out there done that with an 80 series?

Anyone out there that can recommend a shop that could do the work and do it well?
Drop it off at my place with a pallet of cash and I'll call you for pick up in a couple of years

I have personally seen this “ultimate” build in progress when I took my HDJ81 over to Land Cruiser Heaven for a bumper install. It’s a COMPLETE and outrageously expensive make over for sure (guessing six figures). I also saw folks doing some really nice leather work too.

You’ve seen more of it than I have. How’s it look? 😀

Ya can’t take it with ya.

Just buy the 97 on Car sales in Aus that's done 7,500 klms or 6,000 miles. No resotration needed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom