Reckon it just weren't my time to die ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Done got me my new teeth today! :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

Reckon that 'bout wraps up ev'rythang all the Docs can do for me. Now hopefully will just keep gettin' a lil' better with the passage of time. :meh:

Therefore ... may this here thread Rest In Peace. :cool:

But not me ... no rest for the weary ... and it's lonely at the top. Such a handsome devil ... :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

them choppers do the job there sir!

I can see you're fully restored!

Now don't do the close up picture taking!

...that's scary!

attachment.php

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Glad to see you are on a road to recovery.

Just got back to my rented condo after a 200-mile ride up and down A1A on the beautiful Florida coast. :clap:

So what's the big deal?? :meh:

I was clinically dead exactly one year ago today. :frown:

How many Folks y'all know get a chance to celebrate the anniversary of their death? :grinpimp:

For the record ... had me a thousand miles on the bike when I hit that friggin' tree ... done got 9 thousand on 'er now. :cool:

Hope y'all have a great holiday weekend. :beer:

You too old man!

Just got back to my rented condo after a 200-mile ride up and down A1A on the beautiful Florida coast. :clap:

So what's the big deal?? :meh:

I was clinically dead exactly one year ago today. :frown:

How many Folks y'all know get a chance to celebrate the anniversary of their death? :grinpimp:

For the record ... had me a thousand miles on the bike when I hit that friggin' tree ... done got 9 thousand on 'er now. :cool:

Hope y'all have a great holiday weekend. :beer:

Kowboy I am glad to hear from you and the fact that you're a live and enjoying life!

looking forward to see you on the next event, whenever that is!

looking forward to see you on the next event, whenever that is!

Happy anniversary Kowboy, glad you are still here.

JP brings up a good question, since the event schedule thread done went away. Are we doing Clayton in November?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom