Reckon it just weren't my time to die ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What the hell are you talking about?

We can tell,,,,at least those of us that can see deleted messages........WTF??:D:D

i understand not being cheap. i was more than happy to pony up the $250 or whatever it was for the rear window rubber and i'll pony up the $220 for the cargo rubbers eventually. but to have to spend twice that on the tiny wing window rubbers only to hear that other rubber from the same vendor is turning bad in six months? well, i'm way beyond apprehensive. for the price, i will find something else that works. if they were a couple hundred and there weren't issues with quality, that would be another story.

What the hell are you talking about?

he's in the wrong Thread! ..or some sort of hijack!

...come on fireman! Keep up with the old man! :flipoff2:

We can tell,,,,at least those of us that can see deleted messages........WTF??:D:D

That's some funny s***. :grinpimp:

When I first read her deleted post, I was gonna un-delete it myself. :cool:

'Fraid she'd kick my ass next time I see 'er tho. :eek:

You got more balls than I do sir. :cheers:

Carry on. :beer:

:flamingo:

he doesn't have any balls, he's married...we all know the wife gets those right after the vows ;)

NICE:cool:

Coming up in few months 20 years, gotta say I wish I could get my balls out of the wifes purse.......

She takes pictures of broken up people like you, MRI, CT and plain old exrays, smart gal she is.

Damn man, Glad to hear your doing better. I've had my share of spills but yours takes the cake.

GL

WOW! Glad to hear you are allright.

A good friends son is in about the same shape. He spent his 9th b-day in ICU from a Motocross accident, about 3 weeks in the hospital with his face in the same shape as yours. has his jaw wired shut for 8 weeks and 6 operations to put his arm back together and still needs more.

He went down and when getting up was hit in the head by a big bike, spun around and took a foot peg through the arm and drug down the track about 30 feet.

The guy that hit him never even came over to see if he was allright. :flipoff2:

All happend the first day of a two week motocross track tour vacation that Started in Austin. They were going to ride a differnt track in central Texas everyday.

Thought I would make my annual post for a good cause..... :cheers:

I was just out for a short drive and heard an old Hank Jr. song that made me think of Kowboy.... "when you got it made in the shade... Momma, don't let that tree fall down on you":flipoff2:

That's classic. :cool:

For those of you following along at home ...

I started workin' again last Monday. Doc released me on "light-duty". I assured him that's all I ever do anyways. He 'recommended' I wear that sorry-ass neck brace for another 6 weeks ... but it fits better in my dresser drawer than on my neck. :grinpimp:

Got my bike outta the shop Friday. Got to ride some this weekend in between the rain storms. :steer:

Bike's rebuilt.

I'm rebuilt.

Time to carry on. :clap:

So how about them teeth?

Do you have some yet?

how about a picture of that smile of yours? :hillbilly:

do you look normal, even though you'aint a normal person?

I think Domek may want a date!

So how about them teeth?

Do you have some yet?

Missing three of my front bottom teeth and got one sorta jacked up and pointed backwards a lil'. Went to the dentist for the first time in over 30 years. Only cavity I got is in lower wisdom tooth. :cool:

Obviously, extreme amounts of Coors promotes healthy teeth! :grinpimp:

Got an appointment mid September to yank my two bottom wisdom teeth and the screwed up front one. He's gonna fab up a partial bridge for me which will take about a month.

Said not to do implants yet because my jaw's so fawked up it's gonna be movin' 'round for quite a while and thangs will be shiftin'.

how about a picture of that smile of yours? :hillbilly:

I see nothin' to gain by that. :rolleyes:

do you look normal, even though you'aint a normal person?

Handsome as ever! Got three small scars around my eyes that aren't too noticeable.

Go in Wednesday to have laser surgery on my eyes so don't need glasses no more. Been wearin' 'em for 25 years.

Reckon this is my mid-life rebuild!! :clap:

Now if I could just get a 4" penis extension ... always wanted to be the national average of 6". :grinpimp:

You sure got purty lips boy! Now if we can just get you back to an event and get your ass on the trails. We were watching some old video that I have of Fro and Murmy, You, Kowboy and us from 2002, we sure were having fun and we were wheeling, drinking and give each other hell.

I think Domek may want a date!

No date needed sir! ...just showing some concern about our President.

Missing three of my front bottom teeth and got one sorta jacked up and pointed backwards a lil'. Went to the dentist for the first time in over 30 years. Only cavity I got is in lower wisdom tooth. :cool:

I know what you want for christmas! ...3 front teeth

Obviously, extreme amounts of Coors promotes healthy teeth! :grinpimp:
Got an appointment mid September to yank my two bottom wisdom teeth and the screwed up front one. He's gonna fab up a partial bridge for me which will take about a month.
Said not to do implants yet because my jaw's so fawked up it's gonna be movin' 'round for quite a while and thangs will be shiftin'.

Keep them coors coming!

Handsome as ever! Got three small scars around my eyes that aren't too noticeable.

Go in Wednesday to have laser surgery on my eyes so don't need glasses no more. Been wearin' 'em for 25 years.

Reckon this is my mid-life rebuild!! :clap:

Congrats on the eyes surgery!

Now if I could just get a 4" penis extension ... always wanted to be the national average of 6". :grinpimp:

I think is lack of knowledge here sir!

...size does not matter, it's knowing how to use it! :hillbilly:

i love my eye surgery, but it certainly does take the challenge out of driving when you can actually see where you're going. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom