For Sale Rear swing-out bumper fabrication parts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
***SOLD!!!***

If you've been contemplating building your own rear bumper, this may save you some time and cash.

---

I planned a bumper build a couple years ago - blueprints were made, parts were acquired, and I even conscripted a local fabricator for the gruntwork. However, a deployment timeline was unexpectantly pushed to the left before the build date, so it never became a reality.

Fast forward to now, I have since sold my Tacoma and have no use for these parts. They've been sitting in my garage for almost two years in the state that I received them. I am not interested in parting anything out. This is a really good deal if you've been considering a bumper build and want to save some coin on the parts that must be sourced as everything cost me over $260 after shipping, etc.

Price is $165 shipped in CONUS for everything via a USPS flat rate box. PayPal preferred. Price included PayPal fees for goods/services.

If you're local to the Fayetteville, NC area, I am flexible on the price if we can work out a local pick-up.

---

What's included:

1) AtoZ Fabrication Tire Carrier Builder's Kit (Toyota 6-lug pattern). Though I think the lug plate will support other bolt patterns. $119

2) 4xInnovations Swing Out Latch Assembly. $68

3) An extra T-handle knob pin (to lock the carrier open on hills). $15

3) Pelfreybilt second gen Tacoma rear camera relocation mounts (2 mounts included, one for each variation of camera used on second gen Tacomas) and a Toyota OEM camera blank fill/plug for the tailgate. $25+$10

4) 4x Maxxima 1.5" DOT-approved LED, resin sealed, flush mount lights (2x red, 2x amber) for auxiliary turn and stop light indicators - for added safety as the OEM tail lights are generally obscured to some extent by a rear swingout (taken from Aussie rear bumper designs - Kaymar, etc.). $20 ($5 each)

5) Stainless steel cable (I think 1/4") that is coated with black urethane - again it's been awhile since these parts were ordered. Kentrol stainless steel Jeep CJ/YJ hood hinges. Stainless steel cable toggles/terminals with eyelet bolt. These parts facilitate a drop down table as seen on a lot of CBI/Pelfreybilt swingouts. I sourced stainless parts to prevent corrosion. The hinges alone were $30 and the fittings/cable were around $20-30.

---

Photos:
IMG_4466.JPG
IMG_4467.JPG
IMG_4468.JPG
IMG_4464.JPG
IMG_4465.JPG

Last edited:
I'll throw in some anti-skid, friction tape I have in the garage. My plan was to place this on the top of the bumper to aid with loading/unloading my roof rack.
IMG_4475.JPG

I'll take them. PM incoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom