Rear Prado Licence plate trim, fit? anyone try? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Similar to this? Lower right picture

20200207_210220_b11ee0f9df0ffdb556bbd1dc265527d538ce3fe0.jpg

Not sure which one that is but this one says "land cruiser prado" on it.

Actually, from that photo I see that they bought the stick on decal and just applied it to the factory chrome.

Dang, that site was $75 for the part and about $60 more for the shipping, no thanks, if it's adhesive then I'm ok with that.

Post a photo if you end up getting the one on ebay. I bought a used zenki license plate garnish assembly but its sitting in Japan waiting for ocean freight container prices come back down... which may be never.

Another place to check for OEM parts is Motors Head Japan

mhj%20homepage%20logo-700x428.png

A few notes:

- If part is on a Prado sold in Japan as well they can sell. They won't sell parts that are not on JDM vehicles sold in-country

- You may not find the part on search. Most aren't... use CONTACT form---> Inquiry - https://www.parts-sale.jp/index.php?route=information/contact
I purchased my MTS ECU from this site 4 years ago... back then it was around $125 or shipped to US.

- You will have to determine how you want it shipped based on weight. - Delivery Charge - https://www.parts-sale.jp/delivery

- Convert Yen to USD.. search Google for "convert currency" ... first hit should help you get an idea of cost

Purchased a number of things from them aside from my 460.. for a CX-5 and my G35x (V36 Skyline).... if model is sold there you should be able to get parts for it. The GX 460 is not so anything unique to 460 cannot be ordered from them.

10-13 MTS from this site - $136.33 + shipping (I paid $6 years ago)

Last edited:
Thanks,
Wish I would have seen this before dropping $220 on the MTS! I was looking in all the wrong places. Not a bad price but this is better.

As for the garnish, I know I can;t see them in my hands together but the garnish looks the same, just one has different types of chrome on it. Not sure if theres a measurement out there on the various styles.

Thanks,
Wish I would have seen this before dropping $220 on the MTS! I was looking in all the wrong places. Not a bad price but this is better.

As for the garnish, I know I can;t see them in my hands together but the garnish looks the same, just one has different types of chrome on it. Not sure if theres a measurement out there on the various styles.

Check the other post I linked above. Someone has already done it and confirmed fitment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom