Rear ladders (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've stumbled across a used chrome ladder for the 80.

I am trying to raise some $$$ for work competition (long story :D) and would love to get rid of it.

I'm out of town now so I can't take any pics, but who would be interested in it, sight unseen, well, sort of...

I know this will sound hokey, but I just need to get paid ASAP for this competition that ends tomorrow (I just sold a pair of window bug screens for the same purpose today).

I am going to be back from my business trip late tomorrow evening.
So if anyone who is crazy (not too bright? :hillbilly:) enough in committing and pay for it up front, I would be super happy to take pics on Friday and send them to you.

If you do not think it would work or you're unhappy for whatever reason upon inspecting the pictures, I will simply refund the money immediately. (Competition will be over by tomorrow evening).

Please PM me if anyone would be interested in doing something unusual like this. :D

Thanks in advance for your assistance/business! :crybaby:

Mot

What are you looking to get for it and what sort of condition?

It would be $175 shipped, but if I get no offers I would definitely consider less.

Again, I will not ship it until I take/send pics AND you are satisfied with it.

Btw, it's in good shape.

I'm in for it, pending pictures. Shipped to, 28269.

I'm in for it, pending pictures. Shipped to, 28269.

Dino,

Clear your PM box!

Mark, I shall let you know if/when I come across another ladder for the 60/62.

Thanks again!

Mot

Is all necessary hardware included?

Dino,

Your PM box is full (I believe it was).

And buckjoey, yes, all the mounting hardware are included.
The only thing that possibly not great are the thin rubber protective piece thinges that are glued on the upper-part hooks that "hook" onto the top part of the hatch.

"IF" they're not usable for whatever reason you can peel them off and cut two, small, rectangular rubber pieces and simply glue (or double-sided tape) them on. Pretty simple, even for a :banana: man like myself. You can see the black rubber pieces that I'm talking about on most(if not all) of the upper hooks of the ladder on this thread.

I need this "sold" in the next few hours.
BUT again, I will not ship until/unless you are satisfied with the pics of it that I am going to send (or upload) tomorrow upon my return from my business trip.

Yeah, Dino, you're PM box is still full.

I sent the below text to you:

Not sure if you got my last attempt to contact you last night.

It's been forever accessing my PayPal account so I can't remember the log-in to access my account to be sending you an invoice.

If you don't mind, will you send the payment to #^#%#&#^%.
If you can't, then I am afraid that I am going to have to pass the opportunity to another Mudder who can (Sorry, not trying to sound like an ass, but I'm in this competition at my work and I need to sell my personal possessions to win. Yeah, it's a long story!)

But as I said if it's cool, you can pay me (I won't cash it) then when I get back to Utah from my business trip to Las Vegas (late tonight/early tomorrow morning) I will be more than happy to take pics (Actually, I insist that whoever ends up paying for the ladder to make sure he/she is COMPLETELY satisfied). And they can back out and that is just fine! (Competition will be done later this afternoon, so, as long as I have it "sold" by then I can refund the money after that if you're not satisfied).

Anyway, please let me know if you want to go through with this weird arrangement!

Hope this PM finds you well!

Mot

ANYWAY, as I've mentioned before I need this sold and get the payment for it ASAP, so if I don't hear from you in the next hour or so 10:00AM PST I may have to pass this down to the next person in line. (Sorry!)

BUT, I hope I hear from you soon!!!

Mot

Ladder

My box is cleaned up, I sent you my phone number so give me a call and we can work out payment.

D

Heading out do some running around, call me.

D

Dino,

I've been in meetings/appts all day so I could not call.

My retarded office competition just ended, so I do not have to rush you to pay for something sight unseen.

I will get back home late tonight and will snap pics tomorrow or over this weekend and shoot (or post) the pics.

If and only if you're happy with what you see then we can go through with this.
If not, I you will not have to pay for it and I will try to move forward with the others that might be interested in it.

I cannot access my PayPal nor gmail account where my PayPal notification comes in at the moment, so I cannot verify that you have (or have not) paid for it. But I will be able to verify tomorrow.

ANYWAY, I apologize for the drama.

The company competition/contest was to try to see how much money we can raise in 30hrs, etc... and that's why I was had to rush, which I don't really like to don't like to do.

Anyway, regardless of whether you've made the payment or not, you'll be seeing the pics of the ladder and we'll take it from there!

Thanks again!!

Mot

Put me next on the list for a 60 series ladder.

Dino,

Here are the pics of the ladder.

The protective rubber pieces need to be on all four bracket pieces, which should not be difficult to fabricate.

However, the biggie for me is that the metal/steps used look a bit flimsy compared to my OEM ladder.

I would not feel good about anybody weighing much/any more than 180 using it.

Having said that, it is totally OK if you do not want to purchase it.

Please let me know what you think.

Mot

ForumRunner_20130302_145614.jpg

ForumRunner_20130302_145630.jpg

ForumRunner_20130302_145645.jpg

ForumRunner_20130302_145701.jpg

ForumRunner_20130302_145723.jpg

ForumRunner_20130302_145737.jpg

ForumRunner_20130302_145614.jpg

ForumRunner_20130302_145630.jpg

ForumRunner_20130302_145645.jpg

ForumRunner_20130302_145701.jpg