For Sale Rear fold up short seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0277.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG
IMG_0279.JPG
these are in fair condition, one is out of a 1979 or later. I have had these for almost 20 years. All mounting tabs are in good condition.

Thanks
James

Sorry about that
I guess $650, after a little research I was shocked at what these are selling for. I must have had 30 pairs of these things over the years.

Curious question from a new FJ owner. Why does one seat have a drop down grey bar and the other doesn't?

My Dec 75 FJ rear passenger fold down seat is all original and doesn't have that bar. My Driver side rear fold down seat is half original, the bottom must have broke at one time and the previous owner fabricated a homemade bottom half of the seat. Is one side suppose to have that bar and the other side not? And why is that?

Curious question from a new FJ owner. Why does one seat have a drop down grey bar and the other doesn't?

My Dec 75 FJ rear passenger fold down seat is all original and doesn't have that bar. My Driver side rear fold down seat is half original, the bottom must have broke at one time and the previous owner fabricated a homemade bottom half of the seat. Is one side suppose to have that bar and the other side not? And why is that?

The seats are from different years. Drop down bracket is from 1979 and later cruisers .

Or best offer

If you decide to split them up I may be interested in the 79+ one with the leg.

Did you split them up for sale? Depending on price I might be interested in the one without the fold down bracket.

My Drivers side fold down seat bottom is missing in my Dec 75.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom