Rear facing car seat + rear entertainment screens (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How do the rear entertainment screens work with rear facing car seats? Is there enough space? Should we avoid the rear entertainment option for this reason? In a perfect world, we would never use the screens, but the kids might have something to say about that when they get older. I've found the adapters for them if I wanted to remove the screens, but I've been looking for a truck without them and haven't had a lot of luck. With prices coming down, if the right rig comes up for sale, but has screens, I would jump on it if there isn't much of an issue.

Seems like whether carseats/screens fit depends a lot on what car seat you are using.

Depends on the year of LC whether you could get it without rear screens.

I survived childhood without a TV in the car, and so did my kids. If you must have enterainment, a tablet seems like a better option.

The covers from Trekboxx are quick and easy to install. Victory 4x4 has them too now.

Seems like whether carseats/screens fit depends a lot on what car seat you are using.

Depends on the year of LC whether you could get it without rear screens.

I survived childhood without a TV in the car, and so did my kids. If you must have enterainment, a tablet seems like a better option.

The covers from Trekboxx are quick and easy to install. Victory 4x4 has them too now.
I'm trying to avoid the rear screens if possible, but if they fit with them, that would open a lot more options. Looking for a white/black 18-19, and finding one without rear screens is tough.

we have a rear facing seat that clips into a base and it is tight but it fits. Can’t move the passenger seat back all the way though. My plan is to ditch the screens because the passenger side screen was cracked when I bought the car and they are a fortune to replace. You’re better off buying the Victory 4x4 screen delete panels and use a ram mount to hold an iPad. Then sell the screens on eBay.

Going through this myself right now, it fits but it's not ideal at all, the front seat needs to be pushed forward to the point where it's not very comfortable for someone to sit in it.

I wish it was better but It is what it is for now. Kid won't always be in a rear facing seat

There’s a few vendors that make screen delete covers, so I wouldn’t worry about it. If you find a vehicle at a good price and it has screens, you can always take them out easily if the seats interfere.

I was in the same boat a few years ago. Took the screens out and bought the covers from one of the vendors on here. Too expensive to take the chance of them braking. Now that the kids are older they use iPads for road trips. Screens have been out since day 1 and probably wont be put back in.

Anyone remove the screens on a 203-2015 LX?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom