Wanted Rear Euro Bumper and Tail Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a factory black European spec rear bumper and tail lights. Let me know if you've got them. Thanks.

Last edited:
I've got an Aussie spec rear bumper. No taillights in it. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but it would certainly be inexpensive. I just swapped out my Euro-spec blacked out taillights for the Aussie spec (in the body) type. Seems like better visibility, and all the wiring is there for it.

I have a rear bumper for a Euro spec 75 series troopy. I’m pretty sure the main portion of the bumper is the same but not sure about the silver pieces that wrap around the sides as the troopy might have a bigger hind quarters than a 73. Let me know.

I have a rear bumper for a Euro spec 75 series troopy. I’m pretty sure the main portion of the bumper is the same but not sure about the silver pieces that wrap around the sides as the troopy might have a bigger hind quarters than a 73. Let me know.
Can you be send some pictures?

Have the bumper you want, complete with lights and hardware. $150 + shipping. Can take photos if you're interested.

So just for reference this should be what you are after ?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sorry but I missed the black in your description. Mine are chrome . Let me know if you still want photos but it looks like Joe has exactly what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom