Rear entertainment volume knob (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

zoned

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone have any frikken clue what this part number is? I’m missing the one for the rear passenger side I’ve searched but can’t find the diagram that shows the knob parts. 09 lx570 btw.

Anyone have any frikken clue what this part number is? I’m missing the one for the rear passenger side I’ve searched but can’t find the diagram that shows the knob parts. 09 lx570 btw.

I came across your post when I was looking for the knob, finally found the part number, it’s86419-60011

That is awesome!!! Thanks!!

I came across your post when I was looking for the knob, finally found the part number, it’s86419-60011
You, sir, are my hero. I bought the knobs from Olathe Toyota Parts. Easy to install and they fit perfectly.

Good to know. Any chance this is the same knob as the heated seats up front?

Not for my 2013. It is much larger diameter than the heated seats knob up front.

Good to know. Any chance this is the same knob as the heated seats up front?

I used tire air valve caps on my LC. Little dab of glue. Its functions like the real buttons.

20200909_155955.jpg

The air valve caps are hilarious yet functional. I vacuumed one by mistake at a car wash. I am still hard pressed to spend over 200$ for a missing knob. Searched scrap yards ect. for a replacement. No luck. I'm just going to mill one from bronze. If it works I'll post back. I think it will be classy and cheap.

It wasn't really a big deal but funny story on this topic.

I was missing one on my '13, and while getting regular scheduled service I asked if they would order one/or install one if in stock.

Looked at the itemized receipt when called up to pay - they charged me $41 dollars for that portion - $8 part, $33 labor. I asked what could possibly cost $33 on labor of a knob install. They said it was just standard cost or something idiotic. Paid.

Got in my car and drove off. Reached back to feel the knob and of course it wasn't there. Turned back around and turns out they didn't have it in stock and hadn't ordered it yet. LOL

Asked them to just drop ship to my house and I'll "install it" and to please refund the labor charge. Said they would. Never refunded me.

Soooo it was a classic stealership SMH event.

Last edited:
The air valve caps are hilarious yet functional. I vacuumed one by mistake at a car wash. I am still hard pressed to spend over 200$ for a missing knob. Searched scrap yards ect. for a replacement. No luck. I'm just going to mill one from bronze. If it works I'll post back. I think it will be classy and cheap.
I ordered the whole unit direct from china off of ebay when this exact thing happened to me. It works flawlessly and looks just like stock. Prepare for a few weeks to get it.
Seat heater switch * 1 pcs, fit Toyota Landcruiser,used for replace the damaged | eBay

Reactions: hhh
You, sir, are my hero. I bought the knobs from Olathe Toyota Parts. Easy to install and they fit perfectly.
These knobs are twice the size as the volume knobs in my 09. Oh well the search continues.

These knobs are twice the size as the volume knobs in my 09. Oh well the search continues.
That should not be the case. I installed these in my friend's 2008 and they worked perfectly. I just verified on the Autonation Toyota's parts website, the part number shows as compatible for 2009.

That should not be the case. I installed these in my friend's 2008 and they worked perfectly. I just verified on the Autonation Toyota's parts website, the part number shows as compatible for 2009.

we are talking rear entertainment center right? This is what I have:
13AB6F5B-AA66-4833-B009-A596B16D640D.png
What came in was about the size of a quarter in diameter and looks to be the ones for a 2013 and up, based on pics from a guy looking for one for his 2016 LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom