Rear Bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m looking at rear bumpers and need advice. Are there any that are goto brands and any to stay away from? I want swing away tire carrier and gas can holders and have been looking at Victory 4X4’s bumper.

CiD

Cant say enough good things about my aluminum Dissent bumpers 🤙

For the price, ease of installation, customer service, ability to customize, and quality, you cannot go wrong with a ValleyTech LLC bumper.

Past a certain price point, I don't think there are really any terrible options out there. Mine came from Bump It Offroad and I'd still buy it over the other options.

Cant say enough good things about my aluminum Dissent bumpers 🤙
First person i've seen that got the aluminum. Ive been thinking about it... Its just a big price jump for some weight savings. How did you justify it?

I've been very happy with my Slee and the install was pretty easy even for one person with an engine crane, I was a big fan of the fact no cutting was required. The operation of it is straightforward but a PITA sometimes if you have your hands full (needing to pull the pin and swing the arm).

The DeltaVS rears look pretty cool, never seen one in person though. $$$$

Can't go wrong with Dissent, they make great stuff.

IMO;
Best rear departure angle: Dissent and Bump
It Off Road.
Lightest: Dissent (aluminum)
OEM-ish looks: Kaymar and ARB
Best all around tank-like protection: Coastal Off Road and Slee.

Do not get Victory. Their bumpers cost a fortune but does not have the quality that Dissent and Slee have. You'll have to grind and shape the Victory, unfortunately.

I love my @TRAIL TAILOR . No squeaks nor rattles after a year of ownership. One does need to cut the factory cross member, but it is a small price to pay. But one can't go wrong with Slee or Dissent.

5D591967-931E-4EFC-8487-BE73BF1A72AC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom