Rear 200 mat for removed 3rd row, same as heritage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is the mat in the heritage, that will work after removing the 3rd row! Image from my 2019.
PT206-60200-02 $85US
Saw everyone was getting them from Australia for $165, save a few bucks!!

EDC1D314-9054-4302-A831-415E5B21C0AB.jpeg

C6BA553D-76F2-4A35-BC2B-191AFFAACF10.jpeg

Good info. Now if we could just get someone to make covers for the holes left in the fender well trim after 3rd row removal. Several fits and starts, but I don't thing anyone has stuck with it to make some.

Welcome to Mud, by the way. Looks like a first post from a long-time LC owner?

Good info. Now if we could just get someone to make covers for the holes left in the fender well trim after 3rd row removal. Several fits and starts, but I don't thing anyone has stuck with it to make some.

Welcome to Mud, by the way. Looks like a first post from a long-time LC owner?
Thx! I know some shops can fab some plastic up, but I thought I may go to the local pick & pull to see if I could get some matching plastic & shape it with a heat gun, until I install the ARB tray system. I have always read a lot on this forum for years, usually I find answers, this I felt needed to be passed along.

Looks good , it does need some filler type panels . the Toyota’s plastic does not do well with any chemical cleaners ever a wax and grease cleaner can melt or discolor these plastics .
My buddy did the same but we actually use a simulated rubber sheet with tread that has a adhesive and worked well .

I just ordered one from OEMpartsource.com for $77 shipped, tax and all.

Thanks for the part number and for reminding me that I hate the way my weather tech is cut out for the third row...

I just ordered one from OEMpartsource.com for $77 shipped, tax and all.

Thanks for the part number and for reminding me that I hate the way my weather tech is cut out for the third row...
I got all the heritage mats they fit the front twist tabs as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom