real time help request emergency (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserland

I don't care if the world explodes
SILVER Star
Threads
Psycho hellary is trying to ruin me and destroy my business, North Country Land Cruisers.

I have a court hearing this coming monday.

Hillary is telling everyone who will listen that I am going to jail monday.

Then her plan is to have 66 landcruisers towed from my shop and crushed.

She is publicly announcing this and has had the local salvage yard boss up to the shop to inspect. She has severely impacted my business in the last 2.5 years during this insane divorce. My personal collection and even my tools are in jeopardy. She has turned my eldest daughter, Kaeli, against me and is attempting to take Purlin and William too, who for close to a year have only been allowed to see me every other weekend and 4 hours on tuesdays.

I am reaching out to any and all for help. You are my most trusted friends and family.

If anyone out there is inclined, I ask that you please write an email to the court describing my business and any interactions you have had with me. Any business you have done with me. Any observations you may have had over the years of how I treat my children and friends. Any contribution I have made to the cruiser community. If you know my nature and can comment please do. I realize this is short notice, of that I am sorry. Perhaps if the judge can see who I really am , what I really do, what I stand for, from the words of my peers, I will have a chance. Please spread the word to any and all if you can.

I have found a new shop location and I will survive, but I need some help in this fight. She may crush my cruisers, but she will never crush me.

Please send any and all comments via to

northcountrylandcruisers@outlook.com.
and johnclothier@gmail.com

I truly do love you all

Mods do as you must....I apologize for the dirty laundry....

On it my brother. We all love you Kina. Please everyone write an email tomorrow am!!!!! Head high we're all behind you. This too shall pass. Love you forever.

email sent. Hang in there, be the good dad that you are and the kids will see that and come back.

email on it's way. Like Gary said, the kids will figure it all out at some point. Hang in there buddy.

That's rough man letter sent. Chin up this too will pass
Jason

Letter sent, hope that it all works out for you.

done and done.

I'm sure its at the bottom of your to-do list but let us know how it goes. Sending luck your way

Sent, good luck brother

Wow...
Can't thank you all enough.
Got a court order today granting me permission to relocate NCLC!
Cruisers will be saved. Many thanks..I love you folks..N8 and Jack even showed up in person. I am proud to have you all as friends.
All your testimonies sent were instrumental.
I will be using all of them again in an attempt to regain more interaction with my children.
Your kind words had me in tears as they poured in.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I'm in to help with the move. Let us know

That's good news! Keep us informed, I'll try and help.

Might be going to Madison in the next few weeks. Happy to help for a few hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom