Re-Establishing this club? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I live in the Indy area and would like to see at a minimum, a “cars and coffee” type meet up. I know some people at Butler Toyota and could probably get us an area on a Saturday this spring. The last time I met up with anyone from mud was probably 2011. I’ve only got an LX570 right now so probably not down for any wheel’n. Now when I lived in Golden, CO we met up once a month. PM me and we can continue the conversation.

View attachment 1844182

I would be up for this—I’m about an hour and a half SE of Indy and really just starting my 80 project

I’d dfinately be up for this. Noblesville has a Saturday night car show. It would be fun to have a group of 4x4’s show up. On many Sundays I will be up for sunrise at Red Bridge in Cicero as well. I’d be all over cars and coffee. Incidentally, Cars and Coffee in Indy told me that all 4x4’s are more than welcome. It’s usually on the south side though so its a little harder on me with a kid in soccer. I have all the ability to make coffee out of th back of my cruiser as well. I’d be happy to do the honor.... This TJ by the way.

It would also be nice to have a tech party every so often. My shop is certainly available if th crowd isnt to big.

I'd like to meet up as well. Previously had a built Jeep, but am getting back into offroading after doing the European thing for a while.

No longer in, IN but would travel back north to hit some trails with fellow HC gentleman. I know of a lot of folks with some 40's in the Putnam/Parke/Owen county area, not sure if they are on the forum.

Alright, are we going to stop talking about this and actually do something? I’m not opposed to meeting at a dealership but how about a local park or a local car show? I know a parking lot in Noblseville or a couple of parks in Noblesville and Cicero on the lake that pretty much deserted in the mornings.

TJ, hit me up soon. I have space at Ed Martin Toyota. We own Britton Park Rd North of 141st St. Till the dead end. We could line up 75+ Cruisers. I can open the building on a Sunday and provide coffee and snacks. If weather sucks, I have a 100k sq feet inside the garage. Swing in or call me cell 317-385-9572. April to early?

Damn, haven't checked in here for a while and look at all the fun I've missed.
As a past member from WAY back, take the name and run with it. Jim Klubins is the person to talk to about restarting a tlca club, he is highly involved with tlca and was a HC pres. or treasurer.
As for the Tellico trip, that was probably Tim's green 40, (he did roll it the next year or so on trail 1 of all places). Good times.
As Gappy said most of the old crew has wandered off to different interests in life. Mainly kids or boats.

Damn, haven't checked in here for a while and look at all the fun I've missed.
As a past member from WAY back, take the name and run with it. Jim Klubins is the person to talk to about restarting a tlca club, he is highly involved with tlca and was a HC pres. or treasurer.
As for the Tellico trip, that was probably Tim's green 40, (he did roll it the next year or so on trail 1 of all places). Good times.
As Gappy said most of the old crew has wandered off to different interests in life. Mainly kids or boats.

Dang Mark, you got a “15” trophy!
Rome is gunna be so jealous!

Yep, even on here I'm an old timer.

But you're young in the sack (double meaning)

Dang Mark, you got a “15” trophy!
Rome is gunna be so jealous!
Sorry Tom. I'll explain this one to you some day

trophy.jpg

TJ, hit me up soon. I have space at Ed Martin Toyota. We own Britton Park Rd North of 141st St. Till the dead end. We could line up 75+ Cruisers. I can open the building on a Sunday and provide coffee and snacks. If weather sucks, I have a 100k sq feet inside the garage. Swing in or call me cell 317-385-9572. April to early?

1563821760406.png
Hey did anyone ever get you to help with this? I'm late to the party, but love showing off my junk! You know, my truck junk.

Way late to the party. Already happened in May. Pretty good turn out. We should do it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom