Razorback Ramble ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Whos comin? Who has camping spots reserved? Who needs em? Park camping (rv) is filling up fast and anybody needing a spot better put a wiggle in it! Bodean - you OK? What about Clutchee? Euclid? Others???

I'm coming. I just need a spot to put a tent and possibly run an extension cord for an A/C. See ya there!

98% chance I'm absent again this year. I'm hedging my bets with the 2% just in case I win the friggen lottery. If I do, I'll be able to swing the gas bill.

Out, buddy is gettin married that weekend & gotta attend:rolleyes:

Team Tolleson is thinking about it. PM him and make him commit! wct49

Later,

Definitely going!

Wanabecruisen, Can you put the MS crew down for an RV spot in the shade? With three big tents all needing power, we figure it's best that way. We'll be there Thursday thru Sunday.

Thanks and please let me know.

Hey Cottonland brethren,

Thanks for all your support of our event in the past! We have 50 trucks registered so far, so plenty of room for more. Raffle is shaping up pretty good, got one of those new Warn winch/air compressors as the grand prize, plus another winch, and some other goodies.

Thanx to Jeff for the shirts - hope they look as good in person as they did in the drawing.

when is your event? I'm living (traveling) in MS a couple weeks/month and I'm trying work out one of those "write off" trips too.

We'll be there after noon on Thursday, if anyone wants to show up early.

See you there!

Tim White
RLC prez

Tim,

Our event is October 17-19. We would love to have you. The event is held outside B-ham, AL at Grayrock ORV park.

I'll be at the park with shirts in hand mid afternoon on Thursday.

Later,

Cool. Got it on my calendar. I've got business in B'ham, so we'll write this off...See you in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom