craigslist Rare 1965 Toyo Stout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The first Toyota pick-up, sold in the U.S. was a Land Cruiser pickup, which Toyota only offered for sale in 1963. Toyota's second pickup truck was the "Stout", a small half-ton truck introduced in 1964. This is your rare opportunity to purchase a piece of Toyota History, before it is release to the public auction websites: Please, see attached photos. Please, contact me for any further information, additional pictures, or to set an appointment to view the pick-up.

"Extremely Rare, In Perfect Mechanical Condition, & All Original"

1965 Toyota "Stout"

$6,900 or Any reasonable offer will be entertained and possibly accepted.

Respectfully,
Eddie Flores
305-281-6440
_DSC0275.jpg

_DSC0278.jpg

_DSC0303.jpg

_DSC0325.jpg

_DSC0327.jpg

_DSC0320.jpg

I WENT BY THE TOYOTA STORE THIS MORNING AND TOOK A COOL PIC.

_DSC0001.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I love the grille, turn signal lights, sheet metal-everything about it. Good luck with the sale. Not only this, but a fj75 up for grabs. MUD has the best classifieds anywhere.

I tested the waters and decided to bring the price down to $6900.00. Let me know guys. Oh, and thanks for all the compliments. Eddie

Last edited:
Anyone who is going to buy a $9k Stout will already know everything about Stout's. People are pointing out the obvious. Just shut it and enjoy the pretty pictures.

Very cool truck and excellent shape. Good luck with the sale.

Agreed, when the chat-bullies go elsewhere, they need to tone it down, they may have forgotten how...

Nice truck.

Dig it man! I actually saw one of these once in Marysville, WA. It was yellow...a little rough but not bad, I couldn't get over the tailgate saying TOYOTA and thought it was a fluke until I looked her over real good and then went into the gas station to find that the gal behind the counter owned it. Glad someone got a very clean, rare rig for a decent price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom