Raingler products group buy - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is an inexpensive cargo barrier out of Russia and I don’t think I’d recommend it.

It is a good idea, but the implementation is mediocre. The only mounts are on the seat posts to the second row, so you can’t easily adjust the seat angles with it in place. The mounts can pivot, so on rough terrain (like washboards) it can tilt backwards.

Kaon makes a metal cargo barrier, which also attaches to the seat posts. But, it also has upper supports that attach to the grab handles, so it may be sturdier.

My favorite mount design is the one used on the Speski Barrier that Wits End now owns the rights to. He doesn’t have a 200 series version yet though.

Some countries could get a Travall barrier for the 200, but they’ve been globally out of stock for as long as I was looking. They use a unique mounting system that works pretty well (my wife uses one in her Honda CRV).

There are some better options in Australia, but people don’t seem to want to ship them, and or they cost a small fortune.

Some people have expressed a concern that this style of barrier could potentially interfere with the rear side curtain airbags.

C320EB03-4C49-4233-B56E-461C53A9D530.jpeg

I bought a Raingler cargo net for my 2010 LX, and it works great. However, I miss having unobstructed visibility out the back. Since I rarely carry cargo taller than the second row seats, I thought I would try a horizontal install. As luck would have it, there are six perfect attachment points and I didn’t need any extra hardware beyond what was in the Raingler Kit.

0EB4F1AD-1386-4F17-98DF-BE3C004223F6.jpeg

D0C5F246-1622-4F5D-ABD7-EC7012C28B96.jpeg

0225ED19-3803-4A2F-9CDD-290A3251D15F.jpeg

0ACE3051-911C-4369-B8FE-04A80EEBE25E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom