Wanted Radiator for 1kz-te (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Goforth

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello,

I have a 1994 KZJ71 JDM with the 1KZ-TE. I will replace the water pump soon due to the impressive coolant river headwaters formed from current water pump.

While I'm in there, I'd like to replace the OEM radiator (OEM part number 1640067020 ) Does anyone have a suggestion for replacement radiator? I hate to drop over 600 for a radiator if there are good alternatives

River of coolant for good measure:
IMG_4226.jpg

Does the oem rad need to be replaced? You can pull it and get it tested. I had my original brass hilux rad recored locally for ~$300, but I’ve also had good luck with aluminum eBay radiators like this:

In the event that new OEM is not available, I would avoid aluminum and get the original tested and rebuilt (if needed) by a reputable shop like the ones that work on heavy duty rigs.

Nothing like the quality and fitment of the OEM radiators.

Hello,

I have a 1994 KZJ71 JDM with the 1KZ-TE. I will replace the water pump soon due to the impressive coolant river headwaters formed from current water pump.

While I'm in there, I'd like to replace the OEM radiator (OEM part number 1640067020 ) Does anyone have a suggestion for replacement radiator? I hate to drop over 600 for a radiator if there are good alternatives

River of coolant for good measure:
View attachment 2365215
Did you ever find a replacement radiator? I'm also looking for a KXJ78 that has the same radiator part number.

Did you ever find a replacement radiator? I'm also looking for a KXJ78 that has the same radiator part number.
I did not replace the radiator. Shipping from PartSouq was just too much. I did a flush and called it good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom