Question for those with TJM Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I used a TJM harness that was plug and play that had the right adapters on it to piggy back on to the factory harness. Mine is on a 2019 MY 200.

Here is the TJM part:

TJM SUPPLEMENTARY WIRING KIT SUIT TJM BUMPER | TJM USA | Overlanding Accessories - https://www.tjmusa.com/tjm-supplementary-wiring-kit-suit-tjm-bumper-076wlkit009.html
🙄 What are the odds anyone thinks this will fit the older generation 200's? When I installed this on my LX570 the fog lights were plug and play, no issue, but I honestly don't care for t-splice connectors that came with my bumper wiring, so I never wired them in.

Used the TJM harness and it was plug and play, no splicing. I ordered mine from bumpersuperstore.com in Jan 2021 and finally received in Sept 2021. They said they come into the Port of Long Beach which is causing huge delays.

As a follow up, I ended up using the factory/original fog light wiring harness and plugged them directly into the new TJM fog lights. So far so good and no blown fuses...yet

FYI, I just emailed TJM USA over the weekend and they have them in stock. I got an email back this morning and firmed up an order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom