Question about Slee front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keep

GOLD Star
Threads
Would Hella 4000s fit inside the hoop? I seem to recall Christo mentioning the possibility of increasing the size of the hoop. Any word on that?

I seem to remember Beo saying that it looked like they would.
He's outta town for a few days, I don't know if he will be checking in. You might pop back to SOR. I think he posted some measurments there.

Regards...Dan

I remember now... I'm a dumbass. :D I'm the one that asked that question on SOR ::)

From -B- on SOR forum:
If the light is rectangular shape, it looks like 11" wide is the max. Those in the pictures are 7" wide by 4" high and there is a little over 2" between the upper edge of the light at the narrow part of the curve.

If the light is round, it looks like 8" diameter is the max. That is the distance between the bottom of the top bar and the bottom of my rectangular light.

The 4000s are 9 3/16 x 8 3/16. So unfortunately the answer is no, the 4000s will not fit on the Slee bumper. :( Which brings up my other question, will the hoop be larger in the future?

I remember now... I'm a dumbass.

Don't worry, we know.
aktion055.gif
:D

The hoop is as big as it can be without getting in front of the lights. ALso when measuring lights, it is difficult to just from the width, since the body is tapered to the back. Not having a set of 4000's to try, I can not say if they will or not.

I will be swapping the bumper on my Yellow truck tomorrow for one with a hoop and will report if the big IPF fit or not.

VBE5J

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom