Query… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We always need a wench……
LOL, I hope these are auto-correct occurrences, but I know some are not. It's like when people are discussing exhaust systems. 80+% of the time their muffler is quite. I would rather have mine quiet.

Because I know you’ve all been waiting with baited breath…

C8638ECB-D79A-4C9E-A386-E6CFCB845037.jpeg

$163 picked up at my local Toyota dealership.

Have a bunch of other parts on order the same way.
Thanks everyone for showing me the way.

Ian

How it was before

BEF967B7-DA5F-4F6F-813F-78EF371E3EA6.jpeg

@ERNRAM is looking for a brush guard just like that one.

Howdy.

I'm in Austin and interested in the bumper you just removed. I just PMed you and we can discuss further if you want to sell it. It would be an easy local pickup.

Thanks
Ernie

@ERNRAM is looking for a brush guard just like that one.

Thanks for the lead

Soooo this tech talk was inspiring enough for me to order a new bumper, came last week for $151.00. Now the wench/winch is in a crate heading to MO next week. Shipping is through Fastenal (Blue Lane). My job was to crate it and attach to a pallet. Cost seemed reasonable at $229.00, if anyone is interested in shipping cost. Fastenal only ships half way across the states. The website explains it.
Bumper still in the brown paper for awhile. Crate is brought in open for inspection then sealed up.
BC04ECC1-7194-4904-8B15-C35AD7F2DECE.jpeg

Soooo this tech talk was inspiring enough for me to order a new bumper, came last week for $151.00. Now the wench/winch is in a crate heading to MO next week. Shipping is through Fastenal (Blue Lane). My job was to crate it and attach to a pallet. Cost seemed reasonable at $229.00, if anyone is interested in shipping cost. Fastenal only ships half way across the states. The website explains it.
Bumper still in the brown paper for awhile. Crate is brought in open for inspection then sealed up.
View attachment 3280309
The Wench is going to the wrong place. Sunset Valley, TX. brother! 😉

Since this seems to be turning into a general parts thread, which I think is cool, I wanted to share the jump seat hold down straps I just received from @Nixon481. I bought these through his eBay store (same user name) for $31 shipped. They are perfect, shipped fast and handmade. Stoked I can throw away the eye poker outers (bungee cords).

A0AD235B-ED1F-4B78-B72E-0813A5EBDDC6.jpeg
0BB37744-84F0-4AB7-902C-7C31AECCA583.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom