Query… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 3257581

This is what is coming up for the part number 52111-60030.
The Bumper (also referred to as "Bumper Assembly" is part 52111-60060 and is $300 + plus $65 shipping (didn't give me an option for a code).
View attachment 3257580
So, I'll be interested to see what exactly you receive for $141 with free shipping.
This is from the Fred Anderson Toyota link in your post.

I hope you got the deal and get what you wanted.

Ian

The images they show on Toyota parts website leave a lot to be desired. I like to verify the part number by looking at the exploded diagram. Then, just some trust you’re getting what you’re hoping.
The free ship code likely comes at checkout.
84D111BB-4A2C-42E6-ACB7-EE9688D7BE4F.jpeg
E9EC5470-FDC6-4804-97C8-B14FA20E2FDA.jpeg

This link is my local Toyota, parts.marysvilletoyota.com, etc.

I ordered the same part from a different Toyota in early 2021 with a free ship code and got what I was expecting (though it was like $8 cheaper….). Comes painted and ready to go.

Easier still to search with the Toyota part number, 52111-60030. Last time I checked dealers can still get them thru Toyota.
Here is where the confusion begins
The images they show on Toyota parts website leave a lot to be desired. I like to verify the part number by looking at the exploded diagram. Then, just some trust you’re getting what you’re hoping.
The free ship code likely comes at checkout.
View attachment 3257585View attachment 3257584
Screen Shot 2023-02-25 at 6.49.10 AM.png

The First set of numbers are the same (52111) but the subset of numbers is different (60060 for the actual bumper vs 60030 for the gusset it looks like).

60060 is the chrome plated version of the bumper. Same part, different finish.

I wouldn't want chrome, but I also can't imagine it is double either.
The previous image is from the drop down menu below the same exploded parts diagram.

This is the bumper I received in 2021 using part #52111-60030. Came exactly as shown in the pic.
1677330205114.jpeg

Bought mine last week at the local Toyota dealership (in Greece): 275 euros/290 USD. This is the average price in Europe.

PS. Standard (pewter) version, not chrome plated. Gathering parts for my future J45 resto...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sweet.
After a bunch of back and forth with my local Toyota parts department, we were able to confirm and order the bumper. $153 and change… now just waiting.

Appreciate the help.

FWIW, to answer the original query, I have the CCOT 8274 shorty bumper in black and really like it. Heavily built, black matches the frame, perfect fit for my Warn 8274, and being shorter eliminates overhang in front of the front tires.

Glad you found a good stock bumper.

I was thinking about going with this set up, but now may have a change of heart. Looks like I am going back to original front bumper soon
6103D62B-E942-4827-8EB2-7B88081FE9E2.jpeg

I will check with local dealer on the price.

My ‘69 had a modified bumper like you are showing. The one in my picture is a heavy bumper. Probably twice as heavy as a stock one.
Clean, looks like it’s supposed to be there.

I’m scheming up a front hitch mod for mine. I added one to the behemoth that came with the truck and I’ve put one on every truck I’ve owned. An invaluable accessory in my experience.

Will probably need to tie in to the frame more substantially though.

Ian

Ordered the front bumper today from Fred.
My set up will never require a wench.
Thanks to the forum for the information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom