Pub crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There's a new brewery (#24 or 25?) opening in Park Circle, grand opening tomorrow, Saturday 1/13. Would anyone be interested in meeting at Commonhouse Aleworks around 1:00?

They have a couple of pales ales, hefeweizen, stout, and a couple guest pours, Revelry's cream ale and Two Blokes Publican. They also have wines, a house red, white, and rose cider.
Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 12.48.47 PM.png

I know that place! Sadly, I have to work tomorrow and every Saturday from now through March. @psbarger and I have plans to go shooting after we get off at 1500 tomorrow. I understand you won't be available at that time, Tim?

I know that place! Sadly, I have to work tomorrow and every Saturday from now through March. @psbarger and I have plans to go shooting after we get off at 1500 tomorrow. I understand you won't be available at that time, Tim?
I won't, in fact, due to recent events I'd only have 1.5 to 2 hours at the brewery. Hopefully with more advanced planning we can figure something out.

What range yall using?

Just went there and tried the Brown, Stout, and IPA. I’d recommend the stout and IPA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom