PSA: Do NOT store dish soap in your drawer system. Thank me later. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TheGrrrrr

GOLD Star
Threads
Me: Out of dish soap? No I just bought a brand new bottle two months ago and have never used it.

Also Me: Seriously, this bottle is empty, like really empty....

IMG_2555.jpeg

Me: The top was taped closed, right?

Also Me: Yeah, it looks like it WAS taped closed. Weird that it doesn't seem to be leaked in the... drawer. s***.

Me: OMFG! HOLY SHEEEEEEEIT THAT ENTIRE CONTAINER HAS BEEN SOAKING THE INNER DRAWER CARPET FOR HOW LONG?!?!?!?!

Also Me: Time to unload the drawer and hose it out. Sucks to be you.

Me:

IMG_2553.jpeg

IMG_2552.jpeg

IMG_2556.jpeg

Me: 1 Hour of continuous spraying from the hose seems like it should be enough, how are there still suds coming out?

Also Me: Better give it another 15 minutes.

The Water Utility:

giphy-downsized.gif

Coulda been worse. I know a guy who had to slam on his brakes with a pot of cooked lobsters on the front passenger floor. He never really got the smell out.

At least your drawers smelled clean..

FWIW - if not forced open or improperly closed, the lid probably popped open from either heat or pressure differential.

PSA - I learned from my parents to always put camping liquids and powders in a secondary containers, even a zip lock bag works.

I will print this, frame it, and hang it in my garage because soap is so much better than other options.

I say this because I frequently carry human remains for my K9’s cadaver training. I am so very worried that one day I’ll forget to grab everything. I mean it keeps me up nights sometimes.

I suppose I can keep the framed copy of this both as a warning and as a possible solution.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom