Wanted PS sun visor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.thecoldfish.com
I am looking for a replacement PS (right-hand side) sun visor (big) for my 2004 LC100 with grey interior. The previous own has jury-rigged a sub visor for an different year LC (the connection base was not triangular). Message me if you might be interested in that part.

Partsouk says that part number of the sun visor I'm looking for is 74310. I need the whole assembly (including wiring, mirror, light, etc).

Picture is the space where the sun visor is missing.

pic - PSsunshade.png

is the wire still in the headliner?
the part # is not complete
wonder if a 1998 is the same color, I think I still have the passenger side.

is the wire still in the headliner?
the part # is not complete
wonder if a 1998 is the same color, I think I still have the passenger side.
Thanks so much for reaching out about this! You rock!

The wire is still in the headliner. I think ends in some kind of molex connector. Attached is a pic of the visor my PO had put up ... notice the shape of the base that connects to the roof: it is oval and the silhouette of the original visor's base is triangular. What is the shape of the visor base you have?

A quick search turned up visors on eBay, and it looks like the Lx470 visor was for 1998-2007. That suggests there's a chance your visor might work for me. But Partsouk suggests the visor is for 2002-2005. Can you post a pic?

Maybe the correct part number is this: 7431060773B2. But a search on that only turns up the LH visor, not the RH visor.

pic - wrongvisor.png

I did not find the passenger side visor, just the 2 short fixed ones

I am looking for a replacement PS (right-hand side) sun visor (big) for my 2004 LC100 with grey interior. The previous own has jury-rigged a sub visor for an different year LC (the connection base was not triangular). Message me if you might be interested in that part.

Partsouk says that part number of the sun visor I'm looking for is 74310. I need the whole assembly (including wiring, mirror, light, etc).

Picture is the space where the sun visor is missing.

View attachment 3251742
I'm still in search of this sub visor if anyone has one floating around (e.g., from a salvage).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom