Procuring/Fabricating Flywheel & Flex Plate for Cummins Diesel Adapters Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently bought a Diesel Adapters kit from a member here on mud to adapt a Cummins to the stock 80-series transmission. Unfortunately, UPS mishandled the package in shipping and both the flex plate and flywheel were lost (luckily I got the adapter plate itself). I'm working with the seller to get the insurance money from UPS, but at the end of the day I'm still missing these critical parts that I need to complete my engine swap project. Diesel Adapters is long defunct and Dustin Allmaras is nowhere to be found, so unfortunately I can't turn to them for help.

Does anyone know if these two parts were off-the-shelf parts that could be bought, or possibly off-the-shelf parts that were then machined to work? Or does anyone possibly have one of these kits lying around that they could try and pull a stamped part number or any other info off of? Any help is greatly appreciated, without these parts my engine swap project is pretty much dead in the water.

I recently bought a Diesel Adapters kit from a member here on mud to adapt a Cummins to the stock 80-series transmission. Unfortunately, UPS mishandled the package in shipping and both the flex plate and flywheel were lost (luckily I got the adapter plate itself). I'm working with the seller to get the insurance money from UPS, but at the end of the day I'm still missing these critical parts that I need to complete my engine swap project. Diesel Adapters is long defunct and Dustin Allmaras is nowhere to be found, so unfortunately I can't turn to them for help.

Does anyone know if these two parts were off-the-shelf parts that could be bought, or possibly off-the-shelf parts that were then machined to work? Or does anyone possibly have one of these kits lying around that they could try and pull a stamped part number or any other info off of? Any help is greatly appreciated, without these parts my engine swap project is pretty much dead in the water.

Hey if you want some things to finish your project, I have some items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom