Private membership forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Over the next few days the members section will be updated. If you have not renewed your membership your access to this section will be removed.

The private membership forum for Yankee Toys was created as a place where members could talk more openly about the trail locations, perspective trails to scout and things of that nature.

It was also created to protect the trails we use.

In the past we may use a name of a trail that might have a name of a road in it.
When we post the town along with a trail name it can becomes easy to find.

I would also encourage us to use this section for selling things so that active members of the club may have a shot at buying something off another member before a non active member.

Also if there's club dirty laundry or something of that nature I would suggest we use the private forum
rather than the public forum.

There is a procedure to see and gain access to the forum.

(I have only done it via pc so I'm not sure if these directions are applicable to tabs and phones)

First you need to hover your cursor over your name in the upper right hand corner to expand the hidden menu.

In the bottom right hand corner of that menu is "Join User Group", click on that.

a list titled "joinable user groups" will appear and at or near the bottom you want to select "Yankee Toys"

Another screen will popup and ask why you want to join. In the field please provide your full name and phone number so that I can verify your membership status.

Once approved you will see the new area at the top of the screen.

I'll watch this thread and help out anyone who has trouble entering the area.

Thanks for your understanding,
Bob
rain76king@hotmail.com

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to join the Club. I have managed to get to this page. (Please see the Screenshot of my laptop)

Is this the right place to join this club?

Capture.PNG

The private membership forum for Yankee Toys was created as a place where members could talk more openly about the trail locations, perspective trails to scout and things of that nature.

It was also created to protect the trails we use.

In the past we may use a name of a trail that might have a name of a road in it.
When we post the town along with a trail name it can becomes easy to find.

I would also encourage us to use this section for selling things so that active members of the club may have a shot at buying something off another member before a non active member.

Also if there's club dirty laundry or something of that nature I would suggest we use the private forum
rather than the public forum.

There is a procedure to see and gain access to the forum.

(I have only done it via pc so I'm not sure if these directions are applicable to tabs and phones)

First you need to hover your cursor over your name in the upper right hand corner to expand the hidden menu.

In the bottom right hand corner of that menu is "Join User Group", click on that.

a list titled "joinable user groups" will appear and at or near the bottom you want to select "Yankee Toys"

Another screen will popup and ask why you want to join. In the field please provide your full name and phone number so that I can verify your membership status.

Once approved you will see the new area at the top of the screen.

I'll watch this thread and help out anyone who has trouble entering the area.

Thanks for your understanding,
Bob
rain76king@hotmail.com

I am having a very hard time finding this. When I hover onto my name, nothing comes up. And when I click on my name, I dont see any "Joinable User Group". (Doing it on my PC. And see the screenshot).

Did the layout or way to join the Member forum change?

Capture.PNG

Once I receive the membership request and payment I will add you to the group. Give me a few more minutes and it will be done

My situation sooks the same as DesertLCruiser indicated above - joined/paid dues for the Fall Gathering.

Not sure if there was something more I should have done at that time.

Good Afternoon,

Just paid my registration via web, and I have read each post on this thread and looked at the help guide. I do not see an option within my preferences or my drop down for requesting access to the private group. Feeling a bit dumb while writing this.

Hav there been any YT trail runs locked in for 2023? Or are people just jumping in on open NEA runs?

We are in the planning stages of a spring run in May at the badlands. After that we plan on trying to have a run once a month, if the interest is there.

I am happy to reserve a property for anyone at anytime thru the NEA site. Typically, you need to make sure you have the minimum number of trucks or be willing to pay the landowner the minimum fee.

We are in the planning stages of a spring run in May at the badlands. After that we plan on trying to have a run once a month, if the interest is there.

I am happy to reserve a property for anyone at anytime thru the NEA site. Typically, you need to make sure you have the minimum number of trucks or be willing to pay the landowner the minimum fee.
Thnks Mike! Just looking to see if there were any locked in run dates yet so I can add to weekend play calendar. Badlands sounds fun and muddy.

Hi, I paid my membership fee and don't see the private forum section anywhere, reading through this it seems like i may need to be manually added? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom