Pretty much done with the white stuff (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Granite Grinder

IH8RUST
Threads
It's been a relentless winter, one snow storm after another. I must have at least 50-60 cm's on the ground, and that's after the melt we had last week. My neighbour with the Bobcat is making good money this year.
The back of Ducky, the flat deck, is over 16" off the ground, you can't even see it. I move both the trucks into the snow bank so the Bobcat can cleanup better. Won't be seeing the Bobcat today, it's a blizzard here today, same as yesterday.

P1280076.jpg

P1280075.jpg

take a run up to silverstar. Was there yesterday and this fresh is fun on the turns
Can't even imagine how much snow Silverstar has, or the road conditions, which are not good at the best of times. Highway 6 is also terrible right now

Meanwhile in the lower mainland....its one of our ~50 weeks of rain, but yeah we aren’t shoveling it.

So you not own a snowblower? That looks like a pretty big driveway.

So you not own a snowblower? That looks like a pretty big driveway.
Neighbour has a Bobcat, couldn't even imagine trying to clear it, even with a snow blower. Unless the blower was on a tractor, but then I'd have to do it :beer:

When I lived I in Nelson our snowblower had 11HP 2 stroke. That thing would fling snow!!
Now I use my Can Am 800 with a plow but I live on the island. Still, it's been used a lot the last couple
of years

There was maybe an inch of snow on the roof Saturday morning

IMG_1914.jpg

I feel your pain. just getting caught up on the snow removal after heading out of town a couple weeks. No neighbor with a bobcat.
20180218_134034a.jpg

I feel your pain. just getting caught up on the snow removal after heading out of town a couple weeks. No neighbor with a bobcat.
View attachment 1636272 .
Yeah, but you live in Nelson. I used to live there. I miss the winter, snow and seasons. But we had an 11 HP 2 stroke snow blower too.
That thing was wicked awesome!! We got 8"+ here on the island last night. Fxxxing groundhogs! That's who I'm blaming.
Here, not so much fun since I planned a camping trip next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom