Pre-purchase inspection in Reno? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whirlybirdbrewing

SILVER Star
Threads
Howdy all. Hoping to leverage some of your wisdom... I’m looking at a 100 series for sale at a dealership in Reno (CarZone). Know any good Reno LC/LX shops? I was hoping to get a PPI on the truck to make sure I’m not missing something.

Howdy all. Hoping to leverage some of your wisdom... I’m looking at a 100 series for sale at a dealership in Reno (CarZone). Know any good Reno LC/LX shops? I was hoping to get a PPI on the truck to make sure I’m not missing something.

CarZone is a bit shady imo, so be sure to do the inspection. The only shop I know that I'd trust to do an inspection would be Valley Hybrids in Stockton. I have a trailer and would be happy to drive it down for you if you can get CarZone to release it to you for a couple of days.

Copy. I doubt I can get it for more than a hour or two so I think I have to stay in town. I’ll look into a PPI at Southgate.

Thoughts on the Stealership? It’s also pretty close. I figure those guys have to know their way around a stock 06 LX...famous last words I know.

Copy. I doubt I can get it for more than a hour or two so I think I have to stay in town. I’ll look into a PPI at Southgate.

Thoughts on the Stealership? It’s also pretty close. I figure those guys have to know their way around a stock 06 LX...famous last words I know.
They would be my last choice.

I have had good luck with Southgate Automotive. They are off road guys.

Agreed with South Gate they did me right!

If you need to have it stored, moved or transported my business would be glad to help and we are insurances for it. It should fit in our inclosed trailer. If not we have a open one.

Admiral Toy Storage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom