Pre-purchase inspection in Reno?

whirlybirdbrewing

SILVER Star
Howdy all. Hoping to leverage some of your wisdom... I’m looking at a 100 series for sale at a dealership in Reno (CarZone). Know any good Reno LC/LX shops? I was hoping to get a PPI on the truck to make sure I’m not missing something.

Tony_Farson

GOLD Star
Howdy all. Hoping to leverage some of your wisdom... I’m looking at a 100 series for sale at a dealership in Reno (CarZone). Know any good Reno LC/LX shops? I was hoping to get a PPI on the truck to make sure I’m not missing something.
CarZone is a bit shady imo, so be sure to do the inspection. The only shop I know that I'd trust to do an inspection would be Valley Hybrids in Stockton. I have a trailer and would be happy to drive it down for you if you can get CarZone to release it to you for a couple of days.

whirlybirdbrewing

SILVER Star
Copy. I doubt I can get it for more than a hour or two so I think I have to stay in town. I’ll look into a PPI at Southgate.

Thoughts on the Stealership? It’s also pretty close. I figure those guys have to know their way around a stock 06 LX...famous last words I know.

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member

Copy. I doubt I can get it for more than a hour or two so I think I have to stay in town. I’ll look into a PPI at Southgate.

Thoughts on the Stealership? It’s also pretty close. I figure those guys have to know their way around a stock 06 LX...famous last words I know.
They would be my last choice.

Top Bottom