Pre-Krawl Hawk Pride Trip 2/28 - 3/02 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool. If we don't leave Thur afternoon, we plan to leave around 2am - 3am Fri morning. I need to be in Nashville for noon to meet the buyer. Mike J. will be at the park on Fri while I go make the trade. I should be back there around 4pm.

Yeah if we do early Friday it would be about then.
We could meet you on the Northshore at 3 maybe

Sean, you still going to camp?
I'm still planning on it just wondering if I'll be alone cause I know the old people are getting a room ;)

LOL. I was hoping that Mark was going to be done with the cabins so we could stay on the grounds but I spoke to Ms. Walena today and no go on the cabins. I booked a hotel room at the Microtel Inn. We will be leaving on Thurs afternoon / evening so we will see you guys there on Fri.

Weather is looking better........

Screen shot 2014-02-24 at 7.35.50 AM.png

Talked with a friend up there
No rain as of yet this week so we may escape the mud this time :)

It's looking like we might get a little rain tomorrow evening but clear up for Saturday and Sunday and the highs are suppose to be low to mid 60's, which is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Well????? What improvements has mark made to the park?

RV area is much better filled in. No more missing the concrete runners or falling off of them. The center area that held a lot of water last year has been built up and drains off very well. He is in the process of building 2 cabins that will sleep 5. They are already booked from next weekend through the summer. Because of this he has already ordered 2 more with plans to put in 8-10 more in the future. He is also building an 1800 sq ft lodge. We were hoping it would be done before MK but I don't think it will happen. Many of the trails have changed since we were last here.

Yes, it was wet and muddy yesterday but we got a good bit of rain on Friday night and not a lot of sun yesterday. We still managed to have a ton of fun.

Lots of good things going on over here. And as of right now we have 40 rigs registered. Keep spreading the word. And make sure that if you are coming that you get registered soon. Also if anyone knows of ANY business that wants to donate to the raffle put me or Lee in touch with them. It does not have to be 4x4 related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom