PPI in Maryland? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone able to help me out with a PPI in the Maryland area in next few days?
Happy to pay for help, can't get there til weekend and need to try and lock down deal.
Thanks!

What kind of truck and where in MD?

Apparently there is a lexus dealership 30 min from seller, maybe they would do a PPI. Guess I can call them in am.

I'd go as far to find a reputable dealership to have them check it out..

Any Lexus dealer will do an inspection for about $120. I'd take some of their recommendations with a grain of salt but they may help you in negotiating. They told me I had a bad axle and a leaking rear main seal on on GS300 and quoted me like $7k in repairs after the inspection. It was actually an unbalanced tire and a leaking valve cover gasket which cost me less than $200 total to get fixed.

Thanks, having a bit of trouble communicating with seller and seems like him getting vehicle to Lexus is not easy. If anyone is able to help, let me know but it may be that this is just too difficult to work out without taking a day off and driving up.

Sorry. Glen Burnie is a bit of a haul for me. If it were near Gaithersburg I’d be able to help out. If it doesn’t work out... my 2000 LX is for sale

Sorry. Glen Burnie is a bit of a haul for me. If it were near Gaithersburg I’d be able to help out. If it doesn’t work out... my 2000 LX is for sale

Thanks man, no worries! Holding out for an 06-07 and thought this was it, but not a great feeling after some comms from the seller. Just can't tell without someone seeing it but may just let it go.

I know a guy that works at a Lexus dealership in the service department. Sometimes he tells me he’s got customers that are considering selling their LXs and that some of them a real garage queens with clean frames. I’ll keep you in mind next time I see him. There was one a couple months ago I should’ve tried to buy and flip. 2007 with under 100k. Could’ve been had in the high teens. Original owner. Apparently never driven on salted roads. He said it looked brand new and every dealer service

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom