Posting under duress (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New member intro post, lol.

2013 Tacoma that has retired from its life as a Survey Wagon and is transitioning to a hunting, fishing and general mayhem wagon.

B45770EA-FEAE-40CF-BA03-9168F87FF2D5.jpeg

Disregard the roof rack crossbar thingies because they got ripped off this weekend by some vines…..

Anyway, glad to be here and maybe y’all won’t cost me too much money.

Nice Taco! And thus it begins ...

Nice Taco, you didn't mention the mileage or overall condition of the truck but it looks good from the picture. What are your plans? Post more pictures so we can get a good look at it and MUD people loves pictures. Before I go any further here is your official welcome to MUD :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: ( Official welcome).

Nice Taco, you didn't mention the mileage or overall condition of the truck but it looks good from the picture. What are your plans? Post more pictures so we can get a good look at it and MUD people loves pictures. Before I go any further here is your official welcome to MUD :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: ( Official welcome).
Sweet! That’s a welcome I’m used to. 234,000 miles and it’s a Taco so it’s as solid as the day it was bought. Only thing I’ve done to it beyond stock is Bilstein 5100’s and a couple inches of lift when I first bought it. Replaced the old 5100’s with new 5100’s and the front seems to be lower….they’re on the lowest setting so I think the install went bad, lol. I’ll get that fixed soon.

Picked up a new 12k Badlands Apex yesterday for $450. They had it $50 off and HF sent me a single item 25% coupon so I pounced. Came home from work this evening to a Body Armor High Line front bumper sitting on my porch.

Mud ain’t a problem as it won’t stop raining around here, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom