Post pics of your dog(s)with your 80! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took the kids out sledding up above Cooper Lake today. Our pooches were eager to join the fray.

ForumRunner_20131111_194931.jpg

ForumRunner_20131111_195010.jpg

ForumRunner_20131111_195040.jpg

ForumRunner_20131111_194931.jpg

ForumRunner_20131111_195010.jpg

ForumRunner_20131111_195040.jpg

great looking rig and dog! What kind of dog is that? Pure bred or some kind of Dane mix?

He's a Dane/Lab mix, but mostly Dane- we picked him up from the pound last week and he's a perfect fit for us. He's ten months old and already 34 inches tall at the shoulder. Vet says he's likely to stack on another few inches and about 60 more pounds before he's done growing. Eats like a horse, easily puts down ten cups of kibble a day before I cut him off lol. Great protector- just last night he ran off a mountain lion in the dark that was 50 feet from my 6 year old in our back yard. I can guarantee you that the doggie got tons of treats and affection for his heroism.

He's a Dane/Lab mix, but mostly Dane- we picked him up from the pound last week and he's a perfect fit for us. He's ten months old and already 34 inches tall at the shoulder. Vet says he's likely to stack on another few inches and about 60 more pounds before he's done growing. Eats like a horse, easily puts down ten cups of kibble a day before I cut him off lol. Great protector- just last night he ran off a mountain lion in the dark that was 50 feet from my 6 year old in our back yard. I can guarantee you that the doggie got tons of treats and affection for his heroism.

Looked like a dane but the color and mouth threw me off, he looks awesome!!!! I really miss my danes, best dogs EVER! Yeah they eat like a hose and crap like one too. Be real careful with bloat so elevate food and water. Also try raw meat diet for him, bigger dogs do better with raw meat diet and definitely less crap to pick up.

Dang 34 inch at shoulder and growing? must of had a big daddy dane. My old boy dane was 35 at shoulder and almost 200lbs of muscle. Unbelievable good and gentle with kids even though he seems clumsy behaves like a complete goof ball. He also was insanly protective even eith neighbor's kids, he would run up to and stop cars......best part is he was at eye level with most car drivers. Only caution is that they are the biggest lap dogs so just be prepared. hahaha

Congrats on such a great dog!

Last edited:
Check out Giant George

giant-george-great-dane-1.jpg

My boy Uno...10yr old yellow lab. His 7yr old mutt buddy named Boo is in there as well, but you can't really see him.

image-3523772813.jpg

image-3523772813.jpg

image-2517633050.jpg

Even the dog is upset Bout a possible blown HG... He loves riding around in the passenger seat!

image-2517633050.jpg

A day at work with the foreman sleeping on the job.

image-245019839.jpg

Nice Horse :hillbilly:

Hope they own a pet shop 'cause you'd go broke feeding him!

10lbs of kibble a day he said. Unfortunately George has gone to the horse farm in he sky, he died a few weeks back. :crybaby:

In our little corner of the high desert!

IMG_20120721_124543.jpg

Man I love that shot! My wife was just saying earlier that they should have a thread of dog shots. Guess I have to get the rats outside for a gratuitous join in this thing.

In our little corner of the high desert!

Man..that is such a cool shot. I love that side ladder. Can you give any details about it?

This is a sneak photo my daughter took with my phone when I wasn't paying attention of our GSP, Sol-leks and I in our 80. She told me that it looked like," 2 dudes off on a fishing trip." and she wasn't far off as we were heading out for some whoa training.

Gunner, our lab-?? mix

11167196473_5b6cbe600d_h.jpg

And the day we picked up from the shelter, March '13

891728_601969759815680_2047483931_o_zps0713efc1.jpg

This is a sneak photo my daughter took with my phone when I wasn't paying attention of our GSP, Sol-leks and I in our 80. She told me that it looked like," 2 dudes off on a fishing trip." and she wasn't far off as we were heading out for some whoa training.

The best kind of pic. Hey, I think I see Bill Gates' house!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom