Post pics of your dog(s)with your 80! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, I love Birmingham! That would be a nice short trip for camping. With the cost of gas now, the trip would break me from Daphne. Its about an 8-10hr drive for me to get to Cherokee.

Will, Its the stock 91 interior. Unless you're talking about the kids beds. They are pretty spoiled! They sleep on double deckers at the house.

Its the stock 91 interior.

Yup.

Same as in our tan (exterior) '91. It does look especially, ahem, "loud" in your photo though, for some reason.

As long as we're on it...

1) You've got rims from a 93+ (just an observation).

2) Is that a "damage multiplier" on the front of that thing??

Welcome,

Curtis

Sorry for the buzz kill. But gracie ( couple pages back) just found out that she has a cancerous tumor on her heart and no matter what we do she only has a couple weeks to go. Send some love her way and hug your muts extra hard for her tonight. She is almost 7, too young.

Yup.

Same as in our tan (exterior) '91. It does look especially, ahem, "loud" in your photo though, for some reason.

As long as we're on it...

1) You've got rims from a 93+ (just an observation).

2) Is that a "damage multiplier" on the front of that thing??

Welcome,

Curtis

Curtis......Good observation! The wheels are from a 97 I believe. It does also have a brush guard on it. Love the LC. I am 3rd owner and it has only 125k on the ticker!

Womacje.....sorry to hear about Gracie. My heart goes out to you. I have become so attached to my 2 that I fear the day when I lose one. Chris

springers ina 60

ok its my 60 but here goes:beer:
2007 winter 003.jpg

Love the Springers

Here are a few shot that I took real quick with my dog in the garage. She is almost to old to go on the trail anymore. She loves riding in the LC on the road, but she does not like the bouncing and shifting on the trail. Darby is 10yrs old and has two bad knees.
2043.jpg
2042.jpg

here are a few of my new pup hes a rotti, gsd mix and is about a year old and around 70 lbs , no pics with the 80 yet (although he has ridden in it quite a few times and loves i)t ... but here are a couple for now....

one of JEB ( the dog ) my girlfriend LISA and Jebs favorite toy a tire he chews on...

IMG_2676.jpg

One in the back of my girls TC ( hey at least its a YOTA )...

IMG_2629-1.jpg

And one last one for now for a walk off of the Blue Ridge Parkway...

IMG_2639.jpg

i take those four cases of fat tire are his???? :D he makes it look almost comfy.

Some of Roscoe, Wolf / Malamute mix.

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

Dogs

Sadie next to Chad (creepersleepers) 80

1.jpg

Sadie in her hammock in my old mini truck

11.jpg

Nova drinking a fat tire next to my 80

P3220134.jpg

Our "Cruiser Dogs"

Here's 11 yr old Henry (Border Collie) who is as close to being "in" the truck as he will get without major force, and 1 yr old Jasper (Rat Terrier) who LOVES the truck and was very bummed when I just took his picture and didn't let him go somewhere!
Picture 028.jpg
Picture 025.jpg
Picture 030.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom