Post a pic of your rig... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

...note you can see where I fought a telephone pole a few weeks back :frown:)

Yeah, I'll have to show you a battle wound from a tree in Gilmer. The Band Aid we put on it just doesn't quite cover it! I guess that Larry walked away alive we should consider it a battle "won" :)

Scott

Congrats on a Sweet Rig Larry!

Here's a glimpse of Larry's new 78 FJ 40 that he picked up today. Awesome rig! Funny story...

Larry, I'll burn all these full size images to a disc for you.

MC
78FJ1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a glimpse of Larry's new 78 FJ 40 that he picked up today. Awesome rig! Funny story...

Larry, I'll burn all these full size images to a disc for you.

MC

Thanks Marty and also for your help today. I apprecite you my friend. Scott passed by and helped me unload the hard top and doors after I cleared out some room. You guys are first class and glad to have you as friends. Johnny did a great job building this rig and taking great care of it. I fell like I'm cheating as this is the first 40 I didn't have to work hard to get this nice. I can't take any credit but I will steady improve the old girl to keep her in tip top shape. I thank Johnny for letting her go, and Scott for convincing my wife I needed it. :cheers:

... Funny story...

Funny...for whom exactly??? :crybaby:

...and yes, I'm still pissed about losing the diesel for $1.00!!!! :D

Dude, you so owe me one (probably two) for letting this thing go! It looks great.

lol

Congrats! :beer:

me

Funny...for whom exactly??? :crybaby:

...and yes, I'm still pissed about losing the diesel for $1.00!!!! :D

Dude, you so owe me one (probably two) for letting this thing go! It looks great.

lol

Congrats! :beer:

me

X2 :D

Hey yall, I had fun at the meeting on sunday and look forward to going on some ride in the future.

posing.jpg

By the next meeting my truck should hopefully be out of the shop:bounce:
posing.jpg

Hey yall, I had fun at the meeting on sunday and look forward to going on some ride in the future.

View attachment 122393

Glad to see you made it in Josh. The site is full of useful resources and info. Welcome :cheers:

View attachment 122393

Sorry i missed the meeting boys. By the next meeting, mine should be out of the shop too! Yeeeeeeee haaaaa! I can't wait.

Sorry i missed the meeting boys. By the next meeting, mine should be out of the shop too! Yeeeeeeee haaaaa! I can't wait.

I second that Yeeeeeeee haaaaa! We won't let you slide on the next one, No way out. :lol:

LL

I'm going to need some help finding a muddy place to tear some $h!t up when I get her out of the shop. I'm all ears for ideas!

Hampton, or we'll go scouting. :)

I'm going to need some help finding a muddy place to tear some $h!t up when I get her out of the shop. I'm all ears for ideas!

I can think of a front yard or two. :D

Thank the tranny gods that thing is comin out! :bounce2:

Here's an old pic of my vehicle. Too bad my newer pics are too big. Hopefully, the next time you see it, I'll have my new stock rims with 33" MTR's on it. Oh, and it will sound better when the horn blows:D

Driver's Side.jpg
Driver's Side.jpg

Here's an old pic of my vehicle. Too bad my newer pics are too big. Hopefully, the next time you see it, I'll have my new stock rims with 33" MTR's on it. Oh, and it will sound better when the horn blows:D

View attachment 123600

Nice pic bud.

Horns are waiting.

:beer:
Scott

View attachment 123600

Good seeing you on here bud. Here's my favorite of your cruiser. I used it on the new site. :)
Armond Schwing 78 FJ40 Side 2 700x500.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom