Post a pic of your rig...

Good thread started by Cannon and splintered a bit w/ "BSLCA Rigs"

We'll continue it and anyone that visits is welcome to post.

:beer:

Bx
CaneCruiser1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Scott. No I dont think I'm crazy enough to take on a project like that. As soon as I have some more good pics I will post them up.

Deryl

Oh crap that thing is sweet.......:eek: And you and Larry are expecting me to bring my FJ and park it next to that al the club meetings. I have some more work to do I see. Very nice Fj.

Volunteer

Bayou State Land Cruiser Association
SILVER Star

Dripping Oil In Marty's Driveway. LOL. :D Only 5 months out of the field as you see it there. Now its back apart again for a 4 inch lift, 33x10.50's, greaseable shackles, and new manifolds and exaust. New pics to come. Turtle Power as my son would say.
Larry 's 67 FJ40.jpg

Volunteer

SILVER Star

Oh crap that thing is sweet.......:eek: And you and Larry are expecting me to bring my FJ and park it next to that al the club meetings. I have some more work to do I see. Very nice Fj.
You got a nice one yourself Deryl. I need some more pics so I can put them on the site. I hope we can see it in person real soon my friend.
:beer:

Thanks it is a labor of love I guess. I will get you some good pictures real soon. Deryl

My rig and new OEM tire carrier

Friday I recieved a brand new tire carrier (been eyeing it for years at cruiserparts.net). You can see the Toyota labels and part # on it.

I'm attaching pictures of my rig and the tire carrier/rear (note you can see where I fought a telephone pole a few weeks back :frown:)
78 FJ40_800x600.JPG
tirecarrier_800x600.jpg

aircrew

Beer sipping, Toque wearing northern brother
Here is the rig I am starting to work on. I am really excited to start cutting and welding. getting her strong again!!! :)

BR :beer:
11111.jpg

Volunteer

SILVER Star

Here is the rig I am starting to work on. I am really excited to start cutting and welding. getting her strong again!!! :)

BR :beer:
I get excited seeing folks bring these cruisers back to life. If I could I would have a yard full of them and bring them back to life one at a time. :D

aircrew

Beer sipping, Toque wearing northern brother
Thanks, I have been repairing and restoring since I was really young. My grandfather and dad got me going. and now thats all I do in my spare time.... My problem is that once I finish them I won't sell them. I fall in love with them and just can't let go. Besides I get so many memories with family and friends, all surrounding my vehicles.

:cheers:

Top Bottom